Audi R8 or Nissan GT-R?

Audi R8 or Nissan GT-R?

• Total voters
R8. Never been a fan of Datsuns, but VAGs have that something.

I would never buy cars from Asia, so it would have to be the R8.

If the GT-R wasn't so big and ugly and if it had a manual i would pick it straight away. R8 for me.

big? it's hardly bigger than 350Z! don't confuse heavy with big.. Veyron is heavy too, but it's not big.

R8 a girl sees it and just knows its an expensive audi.

GTR girl sees it as a nice Nissan, she asks why is it so good, then you try to explain all the advanced features she get bored and goes to the guy with the R8 lol

Easily fixed. Just say "if it's got a me in it, it's really fast".

You don't explain techno features to a girl... even if she asks. But, then she'd look it up online and discover that you're a hamfisted driver with a playstation car and she'd dump you in favor of the Audi guy who's got more balls and skills. Oh well. She was too smart for you anyway.

Last edited:
why don't you compare it to MX-5/Miata and Peel P50 while you're at it? those cars you compare it into are 2-seaters. find a 2+2 or 4/5 seater and compare it to those..

^Look at it compared to the R34. It's bigger than that and an R34 is same size as an Evo IX....
big? it's hardly bigger than 350Z! don't confuse heavy with big.. Veyron is heavy too, but it's not big.

It absolutely is bigger than a 350Z. Not sure if you ever seen one up close but its not much smaller than my car. It's quite a bit wider too.

Last edited:
and 370Z is even smaller than it's predecessor.

and 370Z is even smaller than it's predecessor.
Can't copy and paste info for the A4 since it's flash (fucking hate that)
Nissan GT-R: | 2010 A4 (sedan)
Wheelbase 109.4 | 110.6
Overall length 183.1 | 185.2
Overall width 74.9 | 79.0
Overall height 54.0 | 56.2

As you can see the GT-R is nearly as big as the new A4. It's only noticeably lower and narrower. Note that my A4 is actually smaller than the new one.

******Information taken from the US sites for both cars.