Driving roads social group

Update: If you wanted a private section, we can do user groups/a subforum with invite-only permissions. Send viper a message regarding that.

Done.

Busy at the moment, but I'll set one up tonight/tomorrow.

For the time being, can I get an invite to the social group?

Yea can I get an invite please? I might not have 300 post but I assure you I'm not a troll. Plus I figured out a god like route in Southern California.

Invite too please - if that is possible? Like to drive some of the best US suggestions one day.

Last edited:
Wait until Viper sets up the sub forum.

For all the non-US guys and gals that want to join, you can share roads in your countries too, lol. I don't think the intent of this was for US only roads.

Yep the plan is to share it to all members of the group. Should help with vacations.

I can has invite please? I won't ruin the deal because I live in upside-down-world :p

I was actually thinking about sharing the best driving roads few days ago.

So, invite please.

Viper hasn't set up the sub forum yet. Give him some time. Once it is up, you will hear of it on this thread.

Awesome work Viper.

Can I also get an invite? I'm interested in all sorts of driving roads across the world and this seems like a good place to find out more. Plus, I'm going on a holiday starting next week and maybe I'll be back to share some great roads from the former communist block

Follow the link provided to queue up for invitation. There shouldn't be a need to post here, just follow the link and I can do a quick check of your profile.

I really don?t see the point about all the secret society business, but I?m curious, so I?d like to be in on the whole thing too...

To become a member you must try to join the group. From that point I will add you (if you meet the lofty requirements stated in the first post). I'm unsubscribing from this thread, so the chances of me missing future posts will increase substantially. I will however check the pending member queue regularly.

I really don?t see the point about all the secret society business, but I?m curious, so I?d like to be in on the whole thing too...

Keeps any posts on roads we may not want to share with everyone but those on the forum from being seen by the retards that might go out and race on it... or try and take their family on a lovely road trip up and ruin it for the rest of us.