Random Thoughts....

Tell him to get fucked, afaik there are faculty wide policies about handing in assignments and it's not up to a lecturer to change it.

I just struggle to see the issue.

I mean, me handing my assignment earlier; Isn't that an indication I've actually worked harder than others???

Ha ha! In my course, if someone actually hands in an assignment early, the poor teachers nearly die of shock!
I've never handed anything in early....ever. I'm very very good at procrastination, and so are most of my classmates as it would seem. I have been pretty busy with coursework for the last couple of weeks, however, hardly any time to get online besides doing research etc. :cry:

BTW: We get to go to Melbourne Museum to see a history of childhood exhibition or something like that late next week and this proves that a group of 18 - 24 year olds can still get overly excited about things like that and exclaim 'Yay! We're going on an EXCURSION!!' :roflmao: That's the one thing many of us seem to miss about school.

Oh man, I miss school excursions.

And:

Three-thousand-one-hundred-and-twenty-seven-dollar-tax-return-for-the-mother-fucking-win.

LIFE magazine has made a collection of 30 dumb inventions of the 20th century. Some of these are just way too bizarre for my mind to comprehend, for example:

The Hubbard Electrometer, 1960

http://img36.imageshack.**/img36/8448/image003a.jpg

American science fiction writer and founder of the Church of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard uses his Hubbard Electrometer to determine whether tomatoes experience pain, 1968. His work led him to the conclusion that tomatoes "scream when sliced."

Or this:

Baby Cage, 1937

Dumb-Inventions%20(2).jpg

A nanny supervising a baby suspended in a wire cage attached to the outside of a high tenement block window. The cages were distributed to members of the Chelsea Baby Club in London who have no gardens, or qualms about putting a child in a box dangling over a busy street.

These and 28 other mind boggling inventions

http://www.life.com/image/3270485/in-gallery/25371/30-dumb-inventions

Never before has the phrase "What the hell were they thinking" been put to such a good use.

WHY DOES THIS QUASI-TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT IN THIS GODDAMN COUNTRY HAVE TO BLOCK NEARLY EVERY SITE I LIKE TO VISIT?

Shhhhhhh. They're watching! :ninja:

According to William Michael Albert Broad, it's a nice day for what sort of a wedding?

Not that anyone's probably gonna respond to this anyway.

Less Speedos in the world can only be a good thing.

Oh, I agree on that. I disagree, however, on the banning them because they're "not appropriate for a family venue". I also think that hairy men are ugly, but I think offering them free wax jobs because it might not sit so well with the easily offendable people that might visit your swimming pool is crossing the line. Face it, if you visit a swimming pool you will see hairy men and you might be able to get a better impression of a man's package than you would like because he's stuck in the 80s. Live with it.

^Blue?

Four-thousand-and-twenty-two-dollar tax-return-beats-your-measly-effort :p

Goddamn! I am impressed. Let's go get us some hookers and cocaine!

(and by hookers and cocaine, I mean MacBook Pro and new runners).