Random Thoughts....

A floorjack fell on my big toe about a week ago, cracking the toenail. As it grew back it became ingrown and started to get infected and painful. I used liquid CO2 as a "home" local anesthetic (sp?) and cut up my toe with the scissors of a Gerber Shortcut multitool. Got to the offending piece of nail, and cut it off. Now it's all packed nicely in duct tape, going to leave it on till tomorrow morning and see if It has made any progress. :)

Why didn't you go to guessing center to get it cut by some Serbian doctor, who's having her first day at the job?
(you get Burana 600 from her, and her phone number so you can call her if you need some more "nursing")
And then go back there after few weeks when it's not healed and then have it properly cut by your own doctor, who's come back from holiday by then.

(Yes, that actually happened to me, too bad the Serbian doctor was 10 years older than me, and not so cute)

Last edited:
Ion is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And it looks really menacing on the outside, for some reason. Like it's just this huge... thing.

Just about to leave to go to the comedy club thing. And this will give Andy Parsons a chance to redeem himself in my book. He's doing basically his tour - we shall see whether it is any good.

Yay for internets at the hotel bar, btw you guys think too much, 15 pages since monday :p

I think what scares me about Vipers' rep power will be the neg rep power... -5000+ points per neg rep :?

Does it mean that neg rep power is worth a half of total rep power?

That's about how it's been on other forums, I'm not completely sure about here since I think it can be set how neg rep compares to rep power in the admin options.

Ah yeah, the Mediterranian rocks. It's very warm in here, the seawater is warm and the food is great. Shame I come here so seldom.

Just to reiterate...

Viper, you are awesome :)

After watching the guys from Entourage golf...I want to be a rich dude with a 3 handicap. Driving to the course in either a Wiesmen or a Sagaris.

Ginandbeer.jpg

Gin or beer... I can't decide which I like better.