Lens Flair

whip crack!
IMG_6184.jpg

Hey guess what I saw about 15 feet from this sign...

IMG_0254.jpg

main.php

Only way to shoot my mondeo without seeing the rust :D

^ Logo is still too big. And I'm not a fan of the large amount of noise in there, but otherwsie great colouring and shading. Looks wonderful.

Close.....a rattlesnake, which are quite scary in the wild.:D Oh and through your pictures and Speedtouch's vacation photos I want to visit the Isle of Man soon, it looks like an amazing place that I know surprisingly little about. All I know is the areas of no speed limit, Mark Cavendish, and the BeeGees.:lol:

^ Logo is still too big. And I'm not a fan of the large amount of noise in there, but otherwsie great colouring and shading. Looks wonderful.
The noise is part of what I wanted in this photo as it is taken at iso 1600. I'm going to make the watermark smaller as everybody seems to hate that. Thanks for the comment.

Resist the force! I'd have changed the background to something more green before taking the picture. White flowers are difficult, but you could have made the pic B&W. And personally, I would have done a bit more post processing, having changed the background...

Haven't changed the background; it was a varnished wooden bookshelf-type piece of furniture, and with a rise in contrast at this level of exposure, it just fades to black.

zomg two pictures omg bite me

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/ramseus/2009/08/16/IMG_3721.jpg
https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/ramseus/2009/08/16/IMG_3722.jpg

^ Did you see the shot in the Free Press and the blurb about the photographer's experience? Yowzers!!

Yeah, and dude runs the Winnipeg Photo Club (I should probably make an account on their forum without a stupid name and stop lurking.... *cough*). It was a pretty stupid move though, he went on the roof of the tallest building in Winnipeg to photograph lightning... even a 10 year old could tell you that that's not the best idea.

I dunno, I thought of it more as a "how far would you go to get the photo that nobody else has?" sort of thing. It sure was a risk, but he made a great photo and got a great story to tell out of it ;)

Though, perhaps foresight could have suggested peering the camera out of an open window on the top floor ;)

Last edited: