"I am the stig" tshirt in the US?

ghasty

Is there anywhere to order an "I am the Stig" shirt in the us? Need to get it delivered this week and ordering via the official UK site won't make it in time

I want a damn cow one
I can't find any and am sad

I know they are available somehow...my wife got me one for my birthday last year.
And I don't beleve it was the result of any Herculean effort.

Steve

The Amber Promotions website (don't have the link off hand) which is the official merchandise site for Top Gear, allow you to order from the US. Everything is sent normal mail, and takes a little time to clear customs, but I've never had a problem getting stuff. Plus, you are supporting people who support Top Gear.

Edit: Linkage FTW http://www.officialproducts.co.uk/

Is there anywhere to order an "I am the Stig" shirt in the us? Need to get it delivered this week and ordering via the official UK site won't make it in time

Mine only took a couple of weeks to get here, what's the rush?

I want a damn cow one
I can't find any and am sad

Just for that, I'm gonna wear mine tomorrow, and then my ultra rare black "I am the Stig's fat cousin" shirt Wednesday!

ebay has tons of them, do a search.

I doubt it, make one yourself instead, shouldn't be that hard

i know you're being faceitous but not everyone has access to, or knows how to use silkscreening equipment.

i know you're being faceitous but not everyone has access to, or knows how to use silkscreening equipment.

Just go to print shop and tell them what you want. It may be expensive to do only one, though...

I ordered from Amber Promotions and it only took about a week to get to me in the US. Got one for my wife :)

For those printing their own shirts on a one to one basis, what kind of minimum resolution would look satisfactory?

Last edited:
yea.. it will cost me $44.19 to buy from Amazon.co.uk

I want one! but its a tad to expensive lol

The Amber Promotions website (don't have the link off hand) which is the official merchandise site for Top Gear, allow you to order from the US. Everything is sent normal mail, and takes a little time to clear customs, but I've never had a problem getting stuff. Plus, you are supporting people who support Top Gear.

Edit: Linkage FTW http://www.officialproducts.co.uk/

What I did. Costs a bit on the shipping.

Just FYI the fit of the shirts is more sporty than loose so just know that going in.. If you like a loose fit order up a size..