Anthony Bourdain

Luckily, we don't see him cooking that often, either. Remember the camping trip's meal? :lol:

How dare they making an entire episode with just recycled material? :mad:

Some of it was new, but I don't mind seeing that stuff again. I'll be heading to China in 9 days. Will take lots of pictures of the food I eat there, mainly street food.

How dare they making an entire episode with just recycled material? :mad:

i agree. the show's title was a bit misleading. especially since they were rehashing stuff all the way back to season 1. think i watched a few minutes of it... then went to do some house cleaning. :|

Some of it was new, but I don't mind seeing that stuff again. I'll be heading to China in 9 days. Will take lots of pictures of the food I eat there, mainly street food.

Just the stuff in-between when he was talking was new, all the segments was old crap.

san fran episode was pretty great....

Pretty good episode, yes. Bourdain being really obviously drunk while going to that steakhouse wasn't very appealing tho.

Pretty good episode, yes. Bourdain being really obviously drunk while going to that steakhouse wasn't very appealing tho.

Solution: get drunk.

That way you don't notice it or you find it hilarious. ;)

Looking forward the next episode which is Thailand. Finally back to something more exotic I hope.

Last edited:
Because of this thread coming up a lot on the board here, I actually started watching the show (thx youtube for not deleting the copyright inflictions) ... and I must say I like it a lot.
There are some bad episodes ... but then there are episodes that are dead funny and awsome (NJ, Rajasthan) to watch.

The thing that does it for me is that I really don?t like Bourdain himself ... he?s got a lot about him that I despise. But he?s also got quite a sense of self-irony coming with that (sadly not a common trade among people) ... and having him taste really UGLY food and then going "I love this" kind of has this feeling of righteous punishment about it. :mrgreen:

Thanks everybody for introducing me to a show I otherwise wouldn?t have noticed ...

Last edited:
Ugh, the Montana episode was pretty crap. I don't want to watch 30 minutes of riding horses, god damnit.

Ugh, the Montana episode was pretty crap. I don't want to watch 30 minutes of riding horses, god damnit.

i was trying to figure out wtf the show was about. cause it sure wasnt anything about food.

seemed like he really went there to meet some apparent idols of his (none of em i ever heard of).

Haven't been able to watch since I've been in China for the past 2 weeks, but I'm having my own Bourdain-esque culinary adventures here being taken around by my cousins to all these places to eat. Will post pictures in 2 weeks when I return to Canada.

Burning Questions was uh, better than I expected. The questions people asked were kinda obvious but it was cool to see more behind the scenes stuff.

I DVRed this and have yet to watch it, but I was so happy he went to the outer boroughs! I'm a Staten Island native, and I think it catches entire too much shit. I miss Staten Island so much.

Woah....Bourdain's wife is a hottie!