Forza Motorsport 3

Found a really really really good thread on Forze central's forum about som guy that gotto spend alot of time with the most recent build.

Thread is about 15 pages long but its chock full of info. Like real, high quality info

http://www.forzacentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32302

Was there suppose to be an annoucnment of any kind as of late?

Plenty of sources were hinting at a big reveal as of yesterday. Things happen, usually if there are technical problems someone from Turn 10 will step in and say, "Hey it's not finished yet," or "we're having some technical problems." I think most likely the case is Turn 10 gave this car/track reveal video to an outside source, and they're taking their dear sweet time posting it up. Usually Turn 10 wont comment on that until after the fact. I could be wrong though.

25722665.jpg

25722092.jpg

Seat Leon Cup car

25710982.jpg

25710202.jpg

Sounds like you'll be able to move the engine round and the AWD/FWD/RWD doesn't follow it, so you can tailor your own engine/fwd/rwd combination. Wicked!

I just hope the gauge clusters in the cars are readable while driving in the cockpit...I am sick of them being too dark to see.

I'm too lazy to re-up them.

http://twitpic.com/fbbqh

[EDIT: Looks as if PR didn't like their plan for the video, have to wait until next week]

Last edited:
You guys and your digital fap material! It will be out in 2 short months.

I'm already plotting out what to paint on my cars...

Although I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what I'm going to do to the Fiesta...

It has to be as good/better as the paint job I gave my first car in Forza 2, and that's a pretty tall order for me...

Nose.jpg

Waitingtostrike.jpg

Oscar3.jpg

Oscar.jpg

I'm a puma brand whore. I may have to buy an Xbox just for this.

Congrats Forza, your cunning plan to attract... me... to the game has worked.

Real drivers wear Sparco. Or Alpinestars. Or OMP. Just not Puma. Or Pilotti. Those are for girls.

Real drivers wear Sparco. Or Alpinestars. Or OMP. Just not Puma. Or Pilotti. Those are for girls.

And Dale Jr.

Also, Alpinestar is evidently now also for skateboarding kids and hip kids. I see tons of Alpinestar hats and shirts at these local "trendy" stores.

Real drivers wear shirts with clever phrases on them that make other people laugh...

Or shirts with cool things on them, like pirate ships, death flying a ww2 plane, and peanut butter jelly time.

Also, Alpinestar is evidently now also for skateboarding kids and hip kids. I see tons of Alpinestar hats and shirts at these local "trendy" stores.

I know. I've got a white T with an exploded 2-stroke on it. :D I found it in a fuckin' high class department store. Guess they figured rich parents means motorsports kid. They were right! Here's ten bucks.

EDIT: Looking on the site, they've got tons! Holy shit. They have more shirts and hats than they make gloves, suits and boots combined! They're also all modeled by the same dude.

Last edited:
Honestly...Alpinestars has become the new Fox Racing. The owner of Fox lives in my town...is a huge jackass...which apparently is why everyone who wears his clothing is the same way.

I have an Alpinestars TZ-1 Jacket... they make great stuff...no doubt.. But the bro's have now migrated to wearing their clothing.

It's a shame.