FIAT Topolino

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
FIAT prepares to entry the mini-car market with the new Topolino, a 3,2 meter 4-seat rwd mini-car:

171062_9630_big_foto-spy_1_big1.jpg

171062_4769_big_foto-spy_4_big.jpg

Fiat_Topolino_Ibrida_1_big.jpg

Fiat_Topolino_Ibrida_5_big.jpg

Fiat_Topolino_Ibrida_15_big.jpg

:cool:

Why does the camo car look like it has a Hitler 'Tache?

I like the camo headlight's better than the redner one's.

FIAT prepares to entry the mini-car market with the new Topolino, a 3,2 meter 4-seat RWD mini-car:

:w00t: now if they had only done that with the 500

If they make it look like the render it will be a success - it's essentially an iQ/ForTwo that has similar styling to the Fiat 500.

RWD doesn't automatically make a car better, the Smart Fortwo is an example.

A Smart Fortwo is not a car.

Anyway, Why can't they remake something like the 131.. Now there's a car I'd like to see a new version of..

Looks very odd with the 500 Abarth front end. In a sort of good way.

This reminds me of the C1's first look at TG.

Who looks at the C2500 and thinks "That's huge, I'll never park it"?

Why are there so many ugly shoe cars? It stopped being interesting after 4 or so and it seems like every brand has at least one.

These things sell like crazy in Europe. I saw approximately five trillion of them when I went to Europe.

These things sell like crazy in Europe. I saw approximately five trillion of them when I went to Europe.

Italy ? Europe ;)

But you are probably right, although I only occasionally see some Smarts, a new Fiat 500 and an old Mini, there might be areas with higher concentrations, and - at least in crowded cities - it makes some sense to drive a small car.

Italy ? Europe ;)

But you are probably right, although I only occasionally see some Smarts, a new Fiat 500 and an old Mini, there might be areas with higher concentrations, and - at least in crowded cities - it makes some sense to drive a small car.

It is a generalization, but if they only sold these things in Italy it wouldn't quite justify all these things popping up.

Why are there so many ugly shoe cars? It stopped being interesting after 4 or so and it seems like every brand has at least one.

Says a person who drives one.:)