Random Thoughts....

Bloody hell this is a good idea for the offending schools. One of the worst things to see is a tie like that. It's just hideous and I cannot understand why or how they do it.

_46319276_four_466.jpg

BBC Linky

Basically a load of schools where these types of ties are most common have bee switching to clip-on ties. Brilliant I say!

I have been wearing a tie to school since I was about 8. I have never gone to school with a tie like that. And the school I do go to is a decent one, so the people wear their ties well enough. Undone top buttons is common, but here the ties are not bloody miles away from the neck!
If you won't do your tie up properly, you shouldn't be wearing one. But the clip-on ones would solve this problem.

Just my 2 pence.

Hear, hear! What the hell is wrong with these children!? Jesus. When I was in school wearing a tie I wore a nice fat perfectly knotted half windsor every day. Granted, I went to a private school and we did have quite strict uniform rules, but at least I took pride in my appearance.

AHHHHH Foo. Figures. I have this wonderful four day weekend right now, I buy all of this great food from the supermarket, and now I come down with some bloody avion swine plague crap.

Hear, hear! What the hell is wrong with these children!? Jesus. When I was in school wearing a tie I wore a nice fat perfectly knotted half windsor every day. Granted, I went to a private school and we did have quite strict uniform rules, but at least I took pride in my appearance.

I go to a decent grammar school. :p And the only reason I only occasionally tie a half windsor is when I need to leave [home] quickly and I can't get it right. Because the [prefect] ties are slightly shorter than the normal ones :p

AHHHHH Foo. Figures. I have this wonderful four day weekend right now, I buy all of this great food from the supermarket, and now I come down with some bloody avion swine plague crap.

You has SWINE FLU? OMG!!!!

:mrgreen:

Seriously though, it's not too severe is it?

My neighbors have turned there music up ull blast and even with Michael Jackson up full blast on the headphones I can still fucking hear pish

Two possibilities

1. You sleep through the night in pain and tomorrow everything will be fine.
2. You get fever,sore throat, runny nose, vomit etc. and it will last two weeks.

You don't look like this, do you?

!cid_1_1321103841@web81006_mail_mud_yahoo.jpg

If not, you should be ok.

Well, I'm feeling much better, and have taken lots of percoset and had lots of visitors. :) unfortunately I can't laugh too hard cos it hurts and I dun wanna burst the stitches. :(

I just mastered the TG intro theme with my casio :mrgreen:

Last edited:

I personally can't stand wearing ties. They make me feel very uncomfortable and I look like a twat with one on.

Haha, yay for other people with car parts as decor...one of the halves of my first car's grill has a place of honor on my bathroom wall.

Good grief, I'm bored. Need...people. Who aren't leaving town, whipped by their significant other, or otherwise unavailable.

It's only 10, though. Maybe someone here is as bored as I am. We get Monday off, so all the freshmen at my school are running home to Mommy right about now. Grr.

Chels, what are you thinking? That's going to get the suspension all wonky! You have to wait until they loose the 15 pounds.

She's in Texas, there are numerous trucks and a friend of hers has to drive one, or know someone with a truck :lol:

The IKEA catalog is exactly the right size to fit on the tank of my toilet. Coincidence? I think not!

^ I read that as 'fit in' rather than 'fit on' and wondered why you would be sticking a catalog in a toilet tank in the first place.