Insane Toyota Supra V8 TwinTurbo

Only one exhaust for 8 cyl? :|
Single vs dual exhaust make no real difference. Its all down to diameters. I read "Maximum Boost" by Corky Bell, and it stated something like: a 3" single exchaust will flow the same as a 2.25" dual. I could be off by the diameter relationship. Basically, a single exchaust of X diameter will flow enough air to allow for N hp.. and a dual exhaust of Y, where Y < X, will flow enough for the same N hp. Its been a while so I don't remember the exact numbers. Only the basic ideas.

1. Fugly rims
2. Fugly front nose
3. Fugly without the spoiler
4. And lose the retarded ricer exhaust going sideways

Other than that neat car.

Offtopic:
Who is this girl?
CvOcojqTE.jpg

I'm actually quite impressed that they didn't glue some GIANT MASSIVE SPOILER YO on the back. Not too bad.

I like the elegance and symmetry of that twin turbo setup, I could care less about the performance or power of the actual car.

All that work and he still has the holes in the trunklid where the toyota badge was. It's pretty and it's different, but not really my thing, I guess.

I like the elegance and symmetry of that twin turbo setup, I could care less about the performance or power of the actual car.

The engine itself is very impressive, the rest is just another supra. Though I am curious what kind of 1/4mile time it gets, assuming it will ever see a strip.

An overtuned Supra? In 2009?

Pass...

no heat wrap or such of any kind? things are going to melt...

no heat wrap or such of any kind? things are going to melt...

Take a closer look, there is heat wrap on the down pipe when it's in the engine bay.

Still needs a heat shield to protect the paint on the hood though. I'd like to see what he's got for fans to keep that engine cool, doesn't look like their is much room under there.

:drool: :wub: :heart:

That is all

An overtuned Supra? In 2009?

Pass...

These cars seem quite ageless to me. The shape, especially on this car, might as well be designed last year.

I checked the pictures again and yes, I like it even more now. The difference between Lambos and Supras is that the latter is the one that needs to be fiddled with to become awesome.

A wide-bodykit closer to this:

130_0704_11_z+top_secret_gt_300_toyota_supra+front_view.jpg

Would've looked very cool for a supra like this (Obviously without the gold paintwork).

Regardless, I rather like this supra aside from the rather overdone rear end.

Wow, this is a bad ass Supra thanks for posting this OP. Modified Japanese sports cars are the best :)

The V8 should help with the lag the 6s suffered from.

Take a closer look, there is heat wrap on the down pipe when it's in the engine bay.

Still needs a heat shield to protect the paint on the hood though. I'd like to see what he's got for fans to keep that engine cool, doesn't look like their is much room under there.

Yeah, but aren't those the downpipes? Theres no shielding around the turbione housing.. but then again, as you said.. there's not much room left either..

I'm impressed with the engine bay symmetry. I haven't seen that done before.

Yeah, but aren't those the downpipes? Theres no shielding around the turbione housing.. but then again, as you said.. there's not much room left either..

yep. Unless the way the cooling is air enters/exits the car some how keeps the heat from getting to intense in that area. A few hard runs will show a problem in the paint on the hood if they don't do something about it. And then that autobody shop sponsoring the car can respray it! :lol:

Another urban cruiser :mrgreen:

Such a massive parts list but no HP/Tourqe numbers?!?

I also have a feeling this will never be driven how it was built to be driven...

but it does look seriously better without the spoiler. although I bet some certain kinds of people would have trouble recognizing it as a Supra that way...