Food! [The thread that started this section]

My lunch, Cali Roll, Philly Roll, Cashew Chicken with crab rangoon.

157lnif.jpg

Going to make some Chorizo/Beef hamburgers tonight, should be good.

Every saturday asado = bbq

http://img32.imageshack.**/img32/9280/asadok.jpg

Why not?

but before lunch, pool party! :mrgreen:

haha, whenever you post I picture you to be saying it with a face like Richard has in your avatar :lol:

Which will be nicer with creamy garlic chicken kievs?

Chicken flavoured rice, golden veg rice or Chinese style rice?

:lol: Nah, half of it went for my dinner.

Haha, I do this, too, and it completely baffles my mom. "You spent $25 on lunch when you're a poor college kid?" Um, no, half of that is take-out for later 'cause I stink at cooking.

I want what Nati's cooking!!! But I'll probably end up at the Vietnamese place with wifi because I have homework to do.

haha, whenever you post I picture you to be saying it with a face like Richard has in your avatar :lol:

I always have that smile in my face

At least when I visit the forum :cool:

Last edited:
Got a porchetta in the oven right now for dinner tonight, first time cooking it so we'll see how it turns out.

Pork, chicken liver, parsley, sage, shallots and red wine 'stuffing' rolled in a pork shoulder, tied up and in the oven for a couple of hours.

Takeaways are evil, I had another menu thrugh the letterbox when I got home and decided to order a 12" meat feast (No katwalk jokes necessary) Anyway if you spend an extra ?3, you get a free garlic bread... You can't turn down free food.

So I have a pizza, 2 pieces of chicken with chips and a garlic bread to deal with.

p.s. For the record I weigh less than 10 stone.

Lemon blueberry muffins with citrus glaze

100_3603.jpg

My slight modification of an Alton Brown recipe. I had lemon yogurt instead of the indicated plain so I went ahead and added lemon extract as well and then made the simple glaze. They smell and taste magnificent. I love Alton Brown, a man after my heart. Everything I make of his works out unless I screw it up myself (and I always know when it's my fault because I've deviated from his directions).

Lemon blueberry muffins with citrus glaze

My slight modification of an Alton Brown recipe. I had lemon yogurt instead of the indicated plain so I went ahead and added lemon extract as well and then made the simple glaze. They smell and taste magnificent. I love Alton Brown, a man after my heart. Everything I make of his works out unless I screw it up myself (and I always know when it's my fault because I've deviated from his directions).

Marry me.:D;)

Wow, if the muffins get me a proposal, what in the world will happen when I post brownies and milk?

24034465.jpg