Car (and Motorcycle) register

shame, I feel bad for you : (

Well here's the plan...
1. School for a quarter.
2. Job
3. Apartment
4. Motorcycle

So it shouldn't be more than about a year before I get motorized transportation again. But we'll see.

Sorry to complain but...

You loaded a bunch of less-than-200-post people in the past few weeks, including someone who only has a mind blowing 11 posts. <_<

Last edited:
Oh, it's 20? Yeah, you're right. That's awfully low IMHO...

puff complaints about post count, i have been member 6monhts less than killpanda, and still i don't have as much to say as him/her/it.

20 post is enought, and if the person doesn't have proof of the car he/she/it will have car removed and even get banned.

Edit. post nr. 444

Last edited:
Most of the time my posts are quite useless :-D

I suppose the post count isn't really the point. It's just annoying to see the garage get clogged up by people who post a several times one week and then never participate again.

Hm... I think the rule of 20 post count is rather fair. But I can always raise the bar and set the limit to 50 post counts, if that's what you guys want.

it needs some correction. you posted that:

2005 BMW E81 118d - e30thomas

mine is an E87 as it has 5 doors. dont know how its about MR42HH's one :)

i have two question, can i add my dad's car and also can i add my bmx since it one of my choice for transport and its also worth sometime more money than some car i see on the road.

if yes for the two then add a 2008(might be also a 2007 i dont remember well) mazda 3 and my bmx is a Intense factory pro alloy xl(which took me a 1 month and 1 week to get and cost me 1grand )

if you want some proof i can go take picture of both tommorow morning after class.

i have two question, can i add my dad's car and also can i add my bmx since it one of my choice for transport and its also worth sometime more money than some car i see on the road.

if yes for the two then add a 2008(might be also a 2007 i dont remember well) mazda 3 and my bmx is a Intense factory pro alloy xl(which took me a 1 month and 1 week to get and cost me 1grand )

if you want some proof i can go take picture of both tommorow morning after class.

i think you can't have neighter in this list, as the rules say "your car" and bmx isn't motorcycle.

in comparison i drive my fathers car, but i can't have it here :(

But bmx is a cool bike.

Might as well add my car.
2010 Toyota Matrix XR