Teen destroys ex-roommate's apartment; roasts her kitten in the oven "as a joke"

Signs of a serial killer:
You could apply 5 to her, as well, considering she just toasted a cat.

Seriously, I'm fucking appalled that the court didn't have her checked in somewhere, because she's clearly a danger to herself and others. She's fucking holding people up at gunpoint, breaking into people's homes, and roasting kittens in ovens and getting off on all of it. And she's seventeen.

I suspect all her prison buddies won't take too kindly to her attitude, though, if the Internet Hate Machine doesn't get to her first.

^ I think she is fully aware of her actions, and just wants to look cool and get attention on herself, given her boasting and "I'm so much cooler than you all" attitude.
And i can see her getting knifed or something in jail. I expect she will have to be placed in protective custody, animal killers tend to be on the same rung as paedophiles.

I think that would have certain unacceptable historic connotations, on this side of the ocean anyways.

Yes I agree, if you want to look into it that far, which a lot of people will. However, it would be punishment matching the crime, which in this case wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. I know I'm not supposed to wish harm to anyone, but once you do something like that and have no guilt, that's beyond reproach.

She is crazy, that is clear. And she doesn't show signs of repentance or anything, she has a deeply twisted mind.
I don't know if she can be saved somehow, but she should remain in prison or in some controlled environment as long as she is so insane.

As for torturing her, for me that is not the right way. I could understand rage from the cat's owner or from someone who loved it, but I think it is somewhat excessive here. What would it be the difference between us and her? Only that we become violent out of violence instead that out of fun? Yes, good point, but not really that different, because, after all, the final result would be the same.

Last edited:
Man, I wish I wasn't at college right now, cos I reallly want to give Daisy a big cuddle after reading that :cry:

It's just another example of how juvenile delinquents in America are given a gentle slap on the wrist, and then sent off on their merry way when they go through a few months of sitting in a cell.

Putting that...thing...into an empty room for a year is going to do sweet fuck all! She needs to undergo serious mental screening, and really should be locked up in an institution again.

*mob* She should then be subjected to the same pain that the roommate and the kitten suffered at the hands of her vicious attack, physically and mentally.*mob*

The poor ex roommate, the poor police who had to make that discovery....the poor kitten :cry:

I would literally beat that shithead with a chair, and kill it. Yes. It. When you do stuff like this. You become 'it'.

Man.. if someone did that to my cat.. I'd kill them.

I would literally beat that shithead with a chair, and kill it. Yes. It. When you do stuff like this. You become 'it'.

Man.. if someone did that to my cat.. I'd kill them.

If that was my cat: yes, I'd feel the urge too, probably.

^ same, my cat is like my child. I love and protect it like my own flesh and blood. So yeah, I would probably try and kill the person if they ever did anything to my kitty :(

While I was in the Middle East, my cat did die from lung cancer. I was devastated. If someone had killed him.. man.. I'm repeating myself, but I would kill them.

In the words of Blind_Io: I severely and without regard to consequences or my own safety want to pound this fucker's face in to the pavement until the only sound (s)he makes is the wet slap of meat on concrete.

Last edited:
"First you will be baked, and then there will be cake."

Edit: Just thought I'd say I was suggesting that she would be baked before the cake. :D

Last edited:
Cheyenne Cherry, 17

No wonder that girl's fucked up and has violence issues, with such a stupid name...

Seriously though, that's so sick. :puke:

Omg, this is so upsetting, I can't imagine what was going through her head, that sick sick girl!!

I wouldn't be shocked if she did turn into a killer, those first-signs of a serial killer thing really apply to her by the sounds of it.

I wish I could go see my kitty kitty now, I've had her since I was 2! She's like another sibling.

No wonder that girl's fucked up and has violence issues, with such a stupid name...

She's a black girl from tha ghetto, they all have names like that, she probably likes the name.

animal killers tend to be on the same rung as paedophiles.

I know the part about paedophiles, but I've never heard that about animal killers. Satisfying to know, if that is indeed true.

I'm a dog person, not very much a cat person but I do like kittens. They can be amazingly playful and cute.

This person should be hung by her pupils, and I don't mean students.

She should then be wired to a myriad car batteries.

While sitting inside a freezing cold room, naked.

With crocodile infested water about 5 feet below her.

I am wondering what is going to happen when Cheyenne Cherry becomes a mother?

This person is clearly suffering a serious mental condition but I presume no one cares about her enough to get her the expert medical attention she so urgently needs.

I fear for anyone who come into contact with her - she is a serious danger to life and limb and if not treated in a secure Hospital she should be locked up until medical treatment can be obtained for her.

Poor innocent cat, poor flatmate, poor people who do happen to come into contact with her.

I love how people are reacting along the lines of "She killed an animal and is a horrible human being because of it. However, I think she should be skinned alive and then string her up!"

I've had animals my whole life, and several have been killed. A dog was hit by a car, a cat was killed in a muskrat fight, and someone let out our buffalo as a 4th of July "prank" and in the course of getting them rounded up, one died from a tranquilizer overdose after being shot with a tranquilizer dart gun after charging police cars, tractors etc.

So...I got pissed, and moved on. Demanding that the guy who ran over my dog be run over himself...doesn't exactly make you out to be any better.

However, that being said: just because of her lengthy history of violent crime, she needs WAY more than a year in jail, or some severe metal help...well...okay, both. Do I think she deserves to die? No. If she had kill a person? Maybe.

One thought: Anyone know if she's as all hot? "Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed."

*prepares for neg rep comments like 'I love my cat! You should die for saying things like that!'* :rolleyes: