Subaru makes a world record, and I was there!

My missuse weighs 60kg and she's very slim. You must be a tiny little fella.

Eh, we Scion owners can easily beat 330 :lol:

I still want a subbie though :cry:

Awww, did you have fun at your car party?
Even though you didn't mean it, every time I say that, I can't say it without sounding horribly condescending. :p

Jesus Helmut Christ, man, I could benchpress you. >_<

I was thinking: I could bench-press him with one arm..
And I'm not a very big person.. :|

Even though you didn't mean it, every time I say that, I can't say it without sounding horribly condescending. :p
Yeah, that came across as very condescending, hey? I was like 'Whaaat? Where did that come from?!

Even if you didn't mean it, you put a dampener on a fun time and made jayhawk feel bad and for this I will never forgive you.:mad:

But enough of all that; My Dad sold his Forester ('05 model, XS, Black) last year and even though his replacement vehicle is very nice (Skoda, Ocatvia, 2.0, TDi) I do miss the 'ol Scooby-Doo from time to time. It was just more fun. I can't imagine a Skoda meet being any fun at all but a Subaru meet would probably have the smell of burning clutch and Premium Unleaded hanging in the air with nary a diesel to be seen/heard/smelled.:D

Jesus Helmut Christ, man, I could benchpress you. >_<

My missuse weighs 60kg and she's very slim. You must be a tiny little fella.

I was thinking: I could bench-press him with one arm..
And I'm not a very big person.. :|

What is this? Pick on Jayhawk day? :rolleyes:

He's what we Australians call a little bloke with big mates. :evil:

Last edited:
Wish I could have been there with my Rex mate! Cheers from one Subie owner to another!

I probably worded that bad especially on the internet. Most sane people do not call such things car parties and then find them as heartwarming as kittens :3

Even if you didn't mean it, you put a dampener on a fun time and made jayhawk feel bad and for this I will never forgive you.:mad:

I already feel bad enough, I was actually staying up refreshing the thread because I felt guilty and couldn't sleep until he saw my apology :(

Last edited:
I received my cerfatiffakit of participation today. At the bottom of it is a wide angle shot of each car in the front rows, with the wife and I smack dab in the middle of it.

HUZZAH!

I received my cerfatiffakit of participation today. At the bottom of it is a wide angle shot of each car in the front rows, with the wife and I smack dab in the middle of it.

HUZZAH!

You better frame it and put it over your mantle.

And if anybody has to ask...well then, they're no friend of jayhawk.

There's nothing like a bunch of guys in there mid twenties ALL thinking they have a rally car.

I had two Subaru's. A 94 loyale and a 92 loyale. They do sound cool.

Ossum.

Also, I :heart: this picture because you can clearly see the power bulge on the bonnet
https://pic.armedcats.net/j/ja/jayhawk/2009/07/11/DSC_6041.jpg

I want that in my life!

Last edited:

HUZZAH!
*continues educating the people of this forum*

wife and me, not wife and i

I was assuming you were being blatantly sarcastic and lolcat-ish. :p