Random Thoughts....

Damn you Wal-Mart and your DVD section! I ended up with four of those $10 "fan collection" sets with four movies each.

For the record, I now have the entire franchises for Police Academy and Austin Powers, and the first four Batman movies. It's funny and a bit sad seeing the first Tim Burton installmen and following it up with Batman and Robin, and end up wondering how the hell the franchise sank that low.

Why don't people know how to chew with their mouth closed? My roomate has no understanding of the concept and is driving me FUCKING INSANE chewing gum right now. Wet, nasty smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack until I want to walk over and punch him in the face. SERIOUSLY. HOW HARD IS IT? JESUS CHRIST

[/rage over]

EDIT: What a post for post 666! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
It's taking me a while just to find my way around the Yahoo mail client so I think I'll sort this out once I get home and I'm on my own computer.

Yahoo just updated the interface yesterday and the new one is a pain.

Had to drive like 1.5 hours today to get my damn laptop serviced........

Fuck you Asus.

wtf's up with google? In Opera 10 it's HUGE. Almost like it's scaled to my resolution even though I never asked for it to be.....

OK, I has the tweets going. Did you know they even limit the number of characters you can use for you location? The limit is 30. What if you live in Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill? Well, you can go and fuck yourself as far as Twitter is concerned.:rolleyes:

Anyway, because I'm using it for something so pointless I really feel like I'm making a difference. If I knew I could use it for stuff like this I wouldn't have been so hard on them earlier.

Now, how do I make that little blue T appear over there, next to my items?

<---

Ah screw it, I'll figure it out.

The thing about Twitter is the entire idea is to be pointless. It's great. People tweet about all kinds of useless crap.

I can't believe you changed the avatar. I worked HARD to find that avatar. I had to look at a picture of an old man in tighty whities to find that! :cry: Anyway, have fun. Don't tweet too much and always, always tweet while drunk.

And I'm back. A reasonable amount of drilling, filling and yanking, and I'm going back next month to get the other wisdom tooth off. I don't have any lower wisdom teeth, which I guess is a good thing.

I've noticed something while looking at wallpapers for my new monitor...there is a definite "nerd threshold" between 1680x1050 and 1920x1080 resolutions.

The thing about Twitter is the entire idea is to be pointless. It's great. People tweet about all kinds of useless crap.

I can't believe you changed the avatar. I worked HARD to find that avatar. I had to look at a picture of an old man in tighty whities to find that! :cry: Anyway, have fun. Don't tweet too much and always, always tweet while drunk.
I am sorry... but as soon as I saw those tighty whities I thought to myself "They're gonna have to go" because only old men and little boys wear briefs. If this thing is to have any credibility at all it needs the kind of underpants that I wear.:)

I also tried to change my location from 'the top drawer on the left' to 'the middle drawer on the right' but they don't allow place names longer than 30 characters so now it's empty.:(

I could tell that you'd put a lot of thought and effort into it and you'd made it funny already. It was like... pre-funnied with a good level of the kind of weird nerd humour that I enjoy... what can I say? That really, really turned me on and now I have the hots for you.:love:

Also, I don't often get drunk but I do smoke the sticky-stickiest of the sticky-icky-icky. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I've decided to pursue a masters degree when I'm done with my BS. God help me. Just started looking at GMAT stuff.

Sorry...I tried wording it so that it was as if I only knew one thing about the appendix, and that it was only loosely related to the situation at hand.

Actually, so did I... :unsure:

.... Why is it that every week before my birthday I go out and pamper myself madly, instead of after when I have more money?
Am getting a "signature facial" and a french pedicure tomorrow after school....

maybe this has something to do with the fact my sister is going with me... I go all girly when I go shopping with her :S

and @ fly- I did donate some of my old bras to goodwill, but I think I won't again after the lady told me what kind of people tend to buy them.... (is mildly grossed out even after 3 months of knowing :()