Fall 2009 television season

can you really watch all those shows... like... at the same time?
i think i'd go crazy doing that. but then again, hey, i am bored quite a lot... so maybe i should start watching lots of tv shows, too :p

as for that, i am very much looking forward to:
top gear
the simpsons

plus, i have a lot of catching up to do on:
how i met your mother
scrubs

i think i'd go crazy doing that. but then again, hey, i am bored quite a lot... so maybe i should start watching lots of tv shows, too :p

as for that, i am very much looking forward to:
top gear
the simpsons

plus, i have a lot of catching up to do on:
how i met your mother
scrubs

actually with shows like 24, The Wire or any show with a story arc i most often tend to watch a batch of them in one go, if there's anything i can't stand it's shows that end on cliffhangers. most usually because i want to watch the next one straight away, 24 is the worst for this.
usually i'll wait for about 5 episodes or so and watch them in one go.

^ I'd rather not do that. I prefer having a good show to watch once a week for a few months rather than having a marathon one day a year and having to wait a whole year to watch it again.

Meh. Shows are on on different days anyways, and some will only be going concurrently for a couple weeks before one ends for the year. And that's what PVRs are for anyways, watch stuff whenever you can be bothered and cut 15 minutes of commercials out of most shows.

Last edited:
Just a fair warning. I may end up switching my "bones" sig for a "glee" one.

I think Sons of Anarchy just became my new favorite show.

Huge props to Katey Sagal, she totally stole the episode and has guts of steel for letting them film it.

Meh. Shows are on on different days anyways, and some will only be going concurrently for a couple weeks before one ends for the year. And that's what PVRs are for anyways, watch stuff whenever you can be bothered and cut 15 minutes of commercials out of most shows.

yeah maybe i didn't quite make my point clear there. i didn't mean watching them simultaneously of course. i think nate_bartlett did pick that up...
i think i'd go all " :? :blink: :? " and get all the series' stories confused and not know what anythign is about, that kind of thing! especially with episodes being closely linked...

The Supernatural and Sons of Anarchy season openers were quite good.

Supernatural is a show that i keep hearing about but not got round to seeing yet. Really should have a look at it someday.

Supernatural is a show that i keep hearing about but not got round to seeing yet. Really should have a look at it someday.

Definitely one of my favorite shows, and very consistent as well. It's very rare there's an episode I don't like.

Does anyone know when the rest of Burn Notice-season 3 will air?

Does anyone know when the rest of Burn Notice-season 3 will air?

Usually the rest of the season is shown beginning in January.

Definitely one of my favorite shows, and very consistent as well. It's very rare there's an episode I don't like.

does it have like a story arc in it? if there is then i will very likely give it a shot.

I will probably be catching NBC?s Trauma if just for Cliff Curtis and Jamey Sheridan.

Supernatural is an awesome show. Unfortunately, they only show it on Danish television pretty late at night for some reason.. So I've ended up buying them on DVD and Blu-Ray =) Just finished season3, and waiting for season for to be released on Blu-Ray (November 2nd I believe).

Immensely jealous that you're getting season 5 now =) Season 3 ended with a giant cliffhanger, so kinda tough to wait!