New Peugeot concept unvei- OH DEAR GOD! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

It's not often I have an audible reaction to a thread... but that pic prompted a loud "Ooof" sound.

It's not often I have an audible reaction to a thread... but that pic prompted a loud "Ooof" sound.

:lmao: me too...I clicked on the double spoiler and had such a sharp intake of breath I nearly passed out. What the fuck is that thing!?

it looks like it might have been a normal car at one point, but then it melted

damn, ive spent about 5 minutes now trying to think of a funny analogy for that thing, but I cant, looking at it just causes my train of thought to derail and roll down an embankment

It looks like the wheels stopped and the rest of the car just kept going.

I just showed it to my sister and she literally fell off her chair. hilarious.

I was warned, I didn't listen to the warnings and clicked the spoiler text.

Now I must face the consequences.

That car was really something completely unexpected. And completely ugly.

It resembles to a smart that has been heated on a bonfire, then squashed with a giant foot and then cooled down again.

lolwut.jpg

Looking at it I guess the Cw value of the car probably hovers around 1.0 with the forward raked windshield and exposed lights and slab front. So even if you want to go over 50kmh you can't because you need a V8 to get to 100kmh

Oh dear lord.

:lmao:

Looking at it I guess the Cw value of the car probably hovers around 1.0 with the forward raked windshield and exposed lights and slab front. So even if you want to go over 50kmh you can't because you need a V8 to get to 100kmh

Why should it be three times as inefficient as a Smart ForTwo (0.38), which isn't really the pinnacle of aerodynamic perfection?

Its bubbliness should significantly reduce any drag.

:lmao: