Random Thoughts....

i just found out generic fangirl flunked out, again, and that she does not consider bands like AC/DC, KISS and Queen rock bands, also that she hates guitar solos, which have been know as one of the most awesome things in existence since..well...ever instead calling ?rock? such bands such as: panda,moderato,paramore. i have never even heard these stuff before, and so help me i won't start today.

also apparently she now gets her wet from another anime besides the others already mentioned. For what i get it's about lolis transforming into cat-human things. fighting some sort of evil alien shit

i just found out generic fangirl flunked out, again, and that she does not consider bands like AC/DC, KISS and Queen rock bands, also that she hates guitar solos, which have been know as one of the most awesome things in existence since..well...ever instead calling ?rock? such bands such as: panda,moderato,paramore. i have never even heard these stuff before, and so help me i won't start today.

That entire paragraph made me feel ill...:(

Dang this city is pretty expensive....

I love the internet....it really is an amazing thing. I also really dig Pandora Radio.

I just converted my berkeley email to an alumni forwarding email, meaning that while anyone can send an email to my @berkeley.edu account, I can no longer send emails from it.

I was forwarding whatever messages were remaining in my account over to gmail and I literally said "Bye" and got a bit choked up when I closed it up for good.
How do you set up e-mail forwarding like this? Are y'all on an Exchange server, too?

One of my friends is about to finish...and leave me!...*sniff*......and asked me how to set up e-mail forwarding like this. (How the heck should I know? I'm the one who never graduates...haha.)

I love the internet....it really is an amazing thing. I also really dig Pandora Radio.

I keep hitting the 40 hrs/month limit. I pretty much have it on whenever I'm in my room.

How do you set up e-mail forwarding like this? Are y'all on an Exchange server, too?

One of my friends is about to finish...and leave me!...*sniff*......and asked me how to set up e-mail forwarding like this. (How the heck should I know? I'm the one who never graduates...haha.)

My uni is like too bad so sad when you finish

Is it just me or does this music not fit the video?

[YOUTUBE]9I9dg99ATnA[/YOUTUBE]

I just tried the Derren Brown thing again. I definitely feel kinda heavy, and my arms and back are a bit sore, but I wasn't stuck to me seat.

Save another turtle today! (1st turtle)

Driving home from class I thought there was a weird looking rock on the side of the road?.then the rock started moving. :blink: So I parked on a side street, emptied a box in my trunk and went walking back down the road (on the sidewalk). Picked up pictured turtle and brought him home. I'm not sure he appreciated the 60mph ride home, but I think he is very happy to now be in 3 acres of woods instead of in the middle of the road.

On my driveway.
https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mc/mclightning95/2009/09/18/turtle_1.JPG

Walking down to the woods, I didn?t know you could get turtle blur? :p
https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mc/mclightning95/2009/09/18/turtle_2.JPG

Reactions: LP
What a crappy camera.. you cant get a non-blurred photo of a moving turtle! :p

What a crappy camera.. you cant get a non-blurred photo of a moving turtle! :p

If you are going to be mean, you can pack and ship all the shirts alone. ;)

For me, they just sent me an email saying "holy crap you haven't like come onto campus in like so long, so you're like no longer affiliated, so like you need to like change your email NAO, like hurry hurry hurry like click this like link".

So I did

I do forward my UCSD and did forward my Berkeley emails via the account settings. There should be a section called "forwarding" or something.

Also great jorb with the turtle rescue! :thumbsup:, your UserCP has been given some thorough loving.

Last edited:
so you were driving along, looking for turtles and thinking

You_Gonna_Get_Taken_Home_by_pichuJC.png

nice work :thumbsup:

Life would be better if you could spend all of it just a little bit drunk.

so i took a pic of the mitsu with my new cell-phone 2 megapixel penis camera, it didn't go well

Imagen0018-1.jpg

and yes, i do park on the sidewalk

^ Looks better than the pics my phone takes

The zoom, for example, is not really a zoom. it just crops the picture and doesnt enlarge it