2001 Audi S4 2.7T

How many miles does it have on it at this point?

And has the is started to show it's VAG origins (stuff breaking, needing replacement)

Damn, got to page 4 until someone asked "has it broken down yet". :p

I love the car, please tell me you've got some decent dump valves installed. Imo an S-Audi has to puff and snort, while appearing civil at the same time.

I like the picture with the smashed bug.

I recently ordered some neffywrap and today finished wraping and installing my belt line trim and shifter surround in it. I also plasti-dipped the hazard surround piece and the ash try bit to match the rest of the center console.

3935159448_733f2839ff_o.jpg

3935159526_e4e0fe2448_o.jpg

3935159600_ddfb9e5cc2_o.jpg

That looks so much better than the shitty wood stuff. Nice car, although I am not in favour of the boost gauge.

I was a bit ehh on the gauge too at first, but that gauge being $35 and AWE (most popular) being $220 and podi's being some where in the middle I didn't care. And actually after having this one and then seeing an AWE gauge in person I actually like this one better. Plus the color options are endless! (aka amount to 7) And the red matches pretty dang well with the rest of the dash.

Oh no I mean I am not in favour of it existing. It cuts into what some would call the 'general icktheamorphic design principles'. :p I just don't like it, that's all, but alas, it is your car.

Not sure if the CF looks works there...hmm...

CF works everywhere. I wrapped my phallus in carbon fiber for lightness and strength and the ladies approve.

Oh no I mean I am not in favour of it existing. It cuts into what some would call the 'general icktheamorphic design principles'. :p I just don't like it, that's all, but alas, it is your car.

Ok yeah I see what you mean there. I probably wouldn't have put one in if these turbos weren't so notorious for blowing and need a constant eye kept on them.

And I did almost get aluminum, but I didn't really want the silver CF wrap and I didn't feel like painting them. Plus I think the normal black offers more opportunities to wrap other random shit lol.

Hey, to each their own, though. I'll keep my old-man wood. :p Everyone I give a ride to compliments on it. :)

Nice and tastefully done.

I must suggest you do something about the shifter though, it looks as if someone has ArmorAll'd it on an hourly basis for the past 10 years :lol:

A possible remedy to your boost gauge location- fabricate a console to place in front of the shifter housing where that tray (?) is. Or if that is a tray and it's deep enough, fabricate some places in it for a boost gauge and oil temperature or something.

Eh, I like it where it is. Plus I would have to then worry about finding a way to get the hose and wires to reach even further. And the shifter isn't that shiney in real life :p