Cooler pet: Dragon or Alien

Cooler pet: Dragon or Alien

• Total voters
Ofcourse Dragon. The western type not Eastern "flying tube".
Dragons are awesome because they're like Dinocaurs but with wings...awesome. Aliens are like cockroaches but with serious drooling issues... then there's the issue of HOW you get one.

If you want an alien you have to sacrifice one of your friend or maby your family dog. Then you gotta stand by and look at the whole birth process when the alien strikes through your friends chest.

If you want a dragon you have to find an egg and keep it warm untill it hatches. Ofcourse I am assuming that dragon's eggs need to be kept warm like any other bird/reptile. More study is needed.

Anyway... Dragon. It's easier to get one and in every possible way it is cooler. :)

I was sold on the dragon until I reached the part with
like a small monkey, with A.D.D.
so I voted alien.
I was going back and forth until I reached the part with Trogdor. I mean, come on, how do you vote against that?

As a side note, I would name my pet dragon "Tumbles". :p

I would have spyro the dragon
spyro.jpg

I was afraid it'd turn out like this. Clearly you're all completely unaware for how cool those aliens are. As for the drooling, he could wear a little bib.

I think the best pet would be a miniature elephant. Like the size of a large dog. As long as it was as smart as a regular elephant. That would be FUCKING AWESOME.