The ^ < V Game

^ nope
< is expensive but worth it
V has $$

^ I will pay you a fabulous salary of $0/hr. to clean my apartment!
< is le tired
v will fire ze missiles (after ze nap)

^ no nap, just TG goodness
< had a lose and a win today
V had a win and a win today

^Sort of.
<Noticed ^ Has 66 reps- neighbour of the beast?
V AAAGGHHHH! say the religious!

^ I really should get that 666 mole zapped off eventually...
< loves sour cream enchiladas
V will leap out of the rabbit, taking the French by surprise

Last edited:
^ snootchie bootchies!
< is in an exclamative mood
V has some more words

^ inquisitive, kitchen, mark, frisbee, window, dead, ground...That enough words?
< Is very tired today
V :yawn:

^ :yawn: :yawn:
< time for work :yawn:
V time for bed :yawn:

^ Agreed :yawn:
< Had to undo all of today morning's work (about 6 hours worth) because some asshole princess boss of his didn't like a certain format.
V Has never had to endure what LurkerPatrol just has

^ wouldn't put money on that. 13 major redrafts of a report which finally ended up with 1 less paragraph and two words added to the title. 4 days < will never get back
< has many ^ stories of stupid princes and princesses
V has some too

Reactions: LP
^ There's good reason I want to slap the APA. With a herring. All my life, I've been taught MLA citations for papers. Then this one day--surprise! This one prof wants APA. WTF, I say. If MLA gets the job done, let me cite in dadgummed MLA.
< Is really scared that her phone's auto-correct feature recognizes "dadgummed."
V probably thinks ninjacoco is a grouchy old dude.

^Should understand that different types of papers require different citation formats.
<Has a research paper due Monday.
vWill write a seven page review of my essay and publish it online.

^ not on your life.
< very glad not having to do essays anymore. Briefs, memos, reports, solution designs, Question Time Briefs, responses to Questions on Notice, all far easier to write and the emphasis is on brief and not on max words.
V knows not of this relief

^ Nope. Not really.
< Is a bit bored.
V Is also a bit bored.

^ It's a Sunday morning, bored off my tits! :(
< Tried the Virtual Barbershop thing on YT, and was really freaked out by it.
V Has tried the VB and had the same experience as I had.

^ Actually, I skipped the Virtual Barbershop to head to the Real Salon. Yay no more split ends!
< forgot to eat lunch
V is making me a sammich

^ All I have left is some old Shaws ham, some Calvita cheese and a sliver of mayonnaise...will that do ya?
< Is bored off her tits in college, with 6 hours between lectures today, and forgot her bewk :(
V Is in the same boredom ridden predicament as I am...

^ nope, sorta, maybe
< trying Auto GK to resync .avi files prior to burning to DVD, since the last burn had video fine, but audio was lagging about 30 secs at the start and 10 mins by the end of a 59 minute episode thanks to the useless Nero 7
V doesn't care

^ People still wrassle with Nero?
< Likes to use the word "wrassle." Makes her feel all country...and stuff...y'all. Erm, on second thought...
V FinalGear's Alligator Wrasslin' Champion '09.