Clarkson: Clarkson does Wacky Races

Leprechaun Fart

Car(s)
1998 Hyundai Accent
Thought you all might enjoy this :lol:

[YOUTUBE]ssuttf9IgIY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
pure gold

funny and yet just so wrong as the same time, especially that end thing of a feminine JC. thats gonna replace the monster in my nightmares.

Why is it none of the UK's leading impressionists can get Clarkson right? Alistair McGowan had a go a few years ago - he nailed Quentin Willson's voice but his Jezza was hopeless, and Jon Culshaw is no better from this clip.

I don't see the point of knocking Jezza like this. I mean, why do a parody of a parody? Guess he's an easy target.

I don't see the point of knocking Jezza like this. I mean, why do a parody of a parody? Guess he's an easy target.

i'd say its mostly that he's an easy target. The eco-maniacs hate him since they see him as the face of all things evil. Mostly because JC seems to have a controversy generating machine and people (mostly the Daily Mail) hate him for it.
They can't pick on Hamster because the only thing that could be done about him is his crash and any joke about that is very likely to back fire badly on them. There's also James May and well... i can't see anyone finding fault with him since there's nothing really to pick on him for.
The only other person i could see them parodying is the Stig since its easy to mock someone with no actual identity.

I remember another parody the did on DR, with Jezza, James and Hamster in the studio, talking about a car that's "all man" or something...which turns out to be a penis....

The funniest thing about that clip is Richard though, all you can see of him is the top of his head, and his sticky-up hair from behind a car :lol:

Wish I could find that clip though :(