Food! [The thread that started this section]

There's no currywurst.
I?m a bit puzzeld too ... the fried fish sandwich can?t be something percieved as "german", or can it?

What is pretty "german" is a cold sandwich with non-fried fish ...

Fischbroetchen.JPG

I?m a bit puzzeld too ... the fried fish sandwich can?t be something percieved as "german", or can it?

What is pretty "german" is a cold sandwich with non-fried fish ...

Fischbroetchen.JPG

YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK! Fuck you crazy northerners!!! Can we fucking secede already? :p

I made this apple tart with my leftover pizza crust. It was a significant learning experience so it isn't pretty at all, but it is really, really tasty.

100_3633.jpg

:drool:...on a related note I made gyros tonight! Used the rotisserie on the grilled made some great tzatziki and threw it on a pita with feta cheese, tomatoes, and onions. ????????? would have been proud.

YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK! Fuck you crazy northerners!!! Can we fucking secede already? :p

Aha!

But first you must try this:

2656838927_2cb1a71998_o.jpg

Labskaus, mmmmmmmmmh :)

And of course this:

3206877637_0a67ebceb0_b.jpg

Gr?nkohl und Pinkel... yummmmmy :)

Or Bremer Knipp:

BremerKnipp-full.jpg

Schweinshax'n is for the weak Southerners;)

Last edited:
<--makes sure that if when he visits Germany in the future, he goes to swek's house for the beer, and klanky's for the food. :p

Last edited:
<--makes sure that if when he visits Germany in the future, he goes to swek's house for the beer, and klanky's for the food. :p

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but we have by far the better beer too. The only places that can keep up with Bavarian beer are England & Belgium.

But I'm sure swek can offer you some nice... canal tours maybe?

Ignorance is bliss, huh? ;)

P.S.: What's English for "d?nne bayerische Pl?rre"? :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Ignorance is bliss, huh? ;)

P.S.: What's English for "d?nne bayerische Pl?rre"? :mrgreen:

Wait, you're gonna call this:

800px-Ayinger_oktoberfest.jpg

"d?nn"?

Compared to what, this:

koelsch.jpg

?

You've got no clue! :lol:

I don't live in Cologne, so I suppose you're not talking to me :)

Pfft, Zug'roisster then. And you know you'll have to talk Stoiber then, right? :p

Dude, I already do that! and I'm a lot less zuagroasst than a lot of people in Minga. hmmm enough derailing of this thread! :spamsign:

pie1.jpg

pie2.jpg

Chicken pot pie!

While I'm sure it's delicious, you had my hopes up with the apple in the first shot.

As the theme of the day mandates I will let PM Putin illustrate my reaction to chicken pie

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/09/25/putin1.gif

Today I made these:

http://img514.imageshack.**/img514/441/muf2.jpg