Random Thoughts....

I don't think that we're required to be driving with another person in the car. The only thing I know of are the lower speed limits and putting this on the windshield and rear window
thb_55241.jpg

What if you're all alone?

Then you are mandated by Romanian law to play this really loudly out of your stereo

[YOUTUBE]wedX64L_j9E[/YOUTUBE]

is brydiem still alive?

^ Congrats! :thumbup:

So, I have class tonight at 7-10, and I was going to skip it as all the marks and test material is from the seminars (that I attend). But I also realized this girl I have a date with ends class at 10 today...and I have a car...decisions decisions.

Gah! I hate it when tutorials are basically 50 minutes of bullshit case studies where we don't learn anything.

Had that today for HR, some stupid case study about a fictitious business and how changes should be made to make the staff more motivated and influence their work which will...shock horror...make production more effective :rolleyes:

To make it even stupider, we were put into groups, and had to elect a "notetaker" and a "spokesperson" to go up to the blackboard and write up and explain the group's answers :rolleyes:

One that note....it's fuckin' impossible to write on a blackboard when you are left handed!!

in what possible way. i never had any problem with it

Only two and a half days of internship left and I have nearly nothing to do... Thankfully we managed to fix the Internet connexion so at least I'm not completely bored :-D

Gah! I hate it when tutorials are basically 50 minutes of bullshit case studies where we don't learn anything.

Had that today for HR, some stupid case study about a fictitious business and how changes should be made to make the staff more motivated and influence their work which will...shock horror...make production more effective :rolleyes:

To make it even stupider, we were put into groups, and had to elect a "notetaker" and a "spokesperson" to go up to the blackboard and write up and explain the group's answers :rolleyes:

One that note....it's fuckin' impossible to write on a blackboard when you are left handed!!

Had to do that a few weeks ago at tafe.

Was bollocks.

Eh, at least you (hopefully?) don't have exams where what you did in the lecture, tutoriums and which was confirmed by the professor to be the focus of the exam, has actually close to nothing to do with what was actually asked in the exam. :|

^Hope not, although to be honest I couldn't really give a shit about HR. :p

Right guys, just finished Fear and Loathing.
What should I read next? Interview with the Vampire or The Alchemist?

Do you still have blackboards in Ireland? And you really got through high school never having written up at the board?

Do you still have blackboards in Ireland? And you really got through high school never having written up at the board?

Blackboards in primary school (built in the 70s, so pretty old fashioned) didn't have that much use of them myself in fairness, white boards in secondary school, way easier.

This was more or less the first time I wrote on a blackboard in about 10 years, and my penmanship is shite enough as it is....

A well starred day for some members.

Two out of two done and dusted! I'VE PASSED THE FULL EXAM FOR MY DRIVING LICENSE!!!!!!! :D:D:D:beer:

Congrats, welcome to the driving club. :cheers:

Interesting how life can throw curveballs at you...2 months ago I was desperately unemployed...one month ago I got the dream job of a lifetime in the real estate business. Two weeks ago that went to hell and I was desperately unemployed again. And as of 11.00 AM today I have a job and will be starting on Monday :blink:

Not exactly my dream job, I will be selling furniture and the pay is 100% based on commission, but the job can be extremely rewarding moneywise, I get to sell stuff and convince people, something I am very good at. And the work environment is rather nice and I liked the overall atmosphere when I was there for the interview, which was yesterday....24 hours it took them to decide they want to hire me...not bad.

On top of all this it is very likely I will be starting my own tennis stringing and importing business in 1-2 months time. Which means if all goes well I will be buying a car thus adding one to the Jaguar owners at Finalgear.

If all goes as planned and things really start clicking, I might actually be very well off after all the problems I have had. I may have to leave the furniture selling job quickly if I can't manage that and my own business at the same time, but I am not worried about that. If I get really lucky, I can do both at the same time...which means my income worries are done once and for all.

Yep....at the moment life is looking good, very good indeed.

Sounds, very promising and I like the tennis own business thing, very good.

Well done & congrats to you too. :cheers:

* snips *

Somewhat related, I got a kinda jobinterview in a week, it's for a real job and it's kinda relevant to my education but it's part of an 'activation' process and I wont get paid more than now, but what the hell, a job is still a job.

Quite right, well done to you too, too! :cheers:

I decided to get a better life :)

Keep us posted of progress on this and good luck. :lol: & :cheers:

Banning speed limits is completely different from raising stupidly low ones. Of course I don't want people doing 75 on my residential street, but there are sections of highway around here limited to 65 where you are a danger to traffic if you are going less than 75.

We are a state of retarded speed limits. It's awful how many main roads I drive on are 25 mph ones. WTF if you cannot stop the car from 30 you need to buy need brakes or something.