The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

/me hands KaJuN an honorary PhD

Great success!

:lmao: @ IceBone

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/09/23/slicer.jpg

Did you take advantage of the dick sharpener often?

......I don't even wear deodorant ever. Being clean > pretending to be clean.

You live in Canada, which is great if you have fur on your nuts :p. The rest of the world gets a bit warmer and people have this stuff called "sweat" that their bodies make to keep cool. After a while it has it's own odor, and that's what deodorant is for. It's not that you don't shower, it's to keep you from smelling like sweat two hours after the shower.

Leave it to a Canuk...:lol:

I deal with even colder temps than him but then again my summers reach 30C and above.

I've just always worn deodorant. you never know what you might be doing in the run of a day. If your not wearing deororant and you end up having to help 3 attractive women carry a fridge up a flight of stairs...

then it doesn't matter how cold it is outside :lol:

. And no I haven't used the dick sharpener, these knives are seriously sharp when new.

......I don't even wear deodorant ever. Being clean > pretending to be clean.
I was in Winnipeg on Monday, how on Earth did I not smell you? :lol:

Seriously, that's gross.

You live in Canada, which is great if you have fur on your nuts
Thanks, Lewis :p

The rest of the world gets a bit warmer and people have this stuff called "sweat" that their bodies make to keep cool.
Uh, actually, south-central Canada (and North-central US) is one of the, if not the, most extremes climate in the world. Winter temperatures can go down to -35C (before windchill) while summer temperatures can reach +35C (before humidity factor). Know of anywhere else with a 70 degree Celsius variation between seasons?

Last edited:
The state of Utah?

Yo, brah, extreme continental climate.

Utah doesn't get as cold, only gets slightly hotter. Europe's climate isn't continental enough. Uhh.... let's see.... Astana, Kazakhstan has a nearly identical temperture range as Winterpeg (Astana vs Winterpeg). The middle of eurasia and the middle of north america, worst places to possibly live. Freeze your tukus off in the winter, melt your face off in the summer.

Last edited:
Factor in altitude.