Romanian satnav jokes coming to TG

Wow, the blog says the entire show is filmed in Romania! And apparently it's going to be the Christmas special (which means it will probably be the last episode in the series).

[YOUTUBE]IdKLbZXHWCY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]_lRNMbFZUKs[/YOUTUBE]

big_x_MG_7182x.jpg

big_x_MG_7205x.jpg

"Hello."

More pics,

http://picasaweb.google.com/g.doncea/TopGearInRO

Last edited:
Well yeah, obviously. :lol: They arrived yesterday evening, are probably filming at the Palace of Parliament today, on the Transf?g?r??an in the next two days, and then... somewhere else, since it's apparently supposed to be a full episode in our country, according to several people who attended a filming rehearsal yesterday.
What post are you referring to? :whistle:

(That's what I get for not catching up on new posts in this thread.)

Somebody quoted this post on that guy's blog.

What post are you referring to? :whistle:

(That's what I get for not catching up on new posts in this thread.)

No, that's what you get for placing the Spoilers section in deepest, darkest corner of the forum :lol:

"James May was not available for comment today because he was filming in Romania." That's what you get for coming to "The Land of Choice". You get your house demolished.:))
All in all this visit of the TG3 makes me a little sad. They are finally here and we missed the occasion to see them :(. And I totally forgot that my mom works for a member of parliament and maybe, just maybe I could have met them or at least see them. This is probably the last chance we Romanians will ever have to see JC, RH and JM.

They'll like the women, if they know where to look. They'll like the food, they'll like certain parts of the scenery. They won't like the quality of the roads, though. I think they were very slightly shocked when they arrived.

Last edited:
Watching a show this morning (?n Gura Presei) I've heard that a couple of the guy's cars got some minor scuffs, in traffic probably, and when they got in a gypsy village someone wrote "Mini" in the dust that covered one car

Also the TG mag guys were there all day yesterday, from 7 and ariving at 23:30 in Bucharest

Watching a show this morning (?n Gura Presei) I've heard that a couple of the guy's cars got some minor scuffs, in traffic probably, and when they got in a gypsy village someone wrote "Mini" in the dust that covered one car

Also the TG mag guys were there all day yesterday, from 7 and ariving at 23:30 in Bucharest

i belive they got something stolen there, most likely

Again, this

The successful car show, broadcast in over 90 countries, has chosen Romania as the site of one of 14 episodes promoting different destinations in the world.

Another mix-up with the season number or something else?

funny thing about all this is that every thing that they found impressive was actually built by communists, takeing pride of your riddeled past ?

has chosen Romania as the site of one of 14 episodes promoting different destinations in the world.
i honestly doubt all the series episodes will be based on promoting destinations, i think it has something to do with the problem they had in the US with informational programme or something. so that they can convince the gouverment to close roads and such.
like be-ach said, it costs a whole heap of money, unless you make it in eastern europe ... :p