Random Thoughts....

I would think it depends on where you hit it. If you shoot it in the eye it will probably go down no matter what you are using.^

So, FedEx finally dropped off my package. When I signed the computer, he asked "What's your first name, Scott?"

"........yeah......." I replied.

for some strange reason i really, really want a stun gun

I'm wondering if my current firearms will be sufficient to stop a bear if I end up driving to Alaska. I'm not sure I want to take the Henry, which leaves me with a shotgun.

I suppose I could get a rifled barrel and fire slugs.

I'd bring whatever you can manage with the biggest punch. You don't want a pissed off bear going after you.

I've was told a .44 Magnum is a good gun for cougars and bears. Easy to conceal (Federal Parks ban guns here) and it will take down whatever is after you.

I'm wondering if my current firearms will be sufficient to stop a bear if I end up driving to Alaska. I'm not sure I want to take the Henry, which leaves me with a shotgun.

My uncle and I carry a Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan when we are salmon fishing in Alaska. I don't personally own a gun, I just borrow my uncle's. I just own fly fishing poles:lol:.

I have my kitten curled up on my lap being a sleepy kitty right now. So cute :)

Great, add fencing to the list of sports I suck at.

:wall:

I would think it depends on where you hit it. If you shoot it in the eye it will probably go down no matter what you are using.^

You do know that headshots are pretty hard to do outside of FPSs, right? Especially when you're being faced with a real live bear.

STEELY DAN IS COMING TO MASSEY HAAAALLLLLLLLL OHMYYGAWWWWWWWWWWWDOHMYGODOHDMDYDGDODMGODOOGFAODMGAHSAJSJAJJJSJDJEHOVAWITNESS

HAHAHAHA I love how you came back and posted about it here. That awesome.

Me and my buddies are trying to get tickets.

Jesus. I can't believe it's come down to this. I'm looking up nutrition facts on the McDonald's website before I go order something to make up for my dinner.

When did I fail at life so hard?

:cry:

A friend's dad hunts bear. He uses a 30-06 but he doesn't go anywhere without bear spray. It's the best thing to stop a brown bear with. Unless you are hunting you have no need for a gun.

Jesus. I can't believe it's come down to this. I'm looking up nutrition facts on the McDonald's website before I go order something to make up for my dinner.

When you didn't buy that Triumph. :p

It's also on the trayliners, and on the packaging of each item.

But, it's better not to know.

For the first time ever I think I'm going to get an F on a paper.
It's due Friday, the topic is Hinduism. It has to be 8-10 pages, with at least 20 sources...

I know nothing about Hinduism and I have only one source!!!

That's not gonna go well, I think...

My local Greek Holiday starts tomorrow I am soooooo very happy!

I give myself the BESTEST GIFTS EVAR! :love:

iPod Touch 32GB! Present to myself for... losing weight! :D Now to see what apps to get for it..

Last edited:
For the first time ever I think I'm going to get an F on a paper.
It's due Friday, the topic is Hinduism. It has to be 8-10 pages, with at least 20 sources...

I know nothing about Hinduism and I have only one source!!!

That's not gonna go well, I think...

You're in college, cram. JSTOR (or simular) is your friend. Also look for some reference encyclopedia on the topic that will list a bunch of sources to look at.