The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

All of you banned for not noticing that the 'parents'' part belongs to the Mazda. The Giant Iguana is mine :eek:

Banned because that ban did not apply to me, and yet I was still banned. No fair!:p

Banned for not taking the ban like a man. And banned for making me rhyme sorta.

Banned because your avvie depicts a mad scientist.

Banned for spelling girl like you're some sort of bear or something.

GRRRRRR

Banned for not being hip to the verbal groove

Banned for using a smilie to denote that you are not being completely serious while everyone knows that the stoic, stern nature of this thread is what makes it such a success.

Banned for talking about manliness at the ripe young age of 14

banned for referring to a 14 year old boy as "ripe".

Banned for making me do a double-take on your post...

Banning Buffy_09 - Take One:
Action!

Banned for ur... what comes after that? (bursts out laughing)

Banning Buffy_09 - Take Two:
Action!

Banned for having to -(burst out laughing again)

Banning Buffy_09 - Take Three:
Action!

Banned for - (trips over a wire and bursts out laughing, again)

Banning Buffy_09 - Take Four:
Action!

Bammed - whoops. (again, bursts out laughing, and contemplates out loud the word "bammed")

Banning Buffy_09 - Take Five:
Action!

Ban - DITO! (Starts humming "Spanish Flea")

Banning Buffy_09 - Take Six:
Action!

Banned for having to use two takes. There. (eventually bursts out laughing again)

Banned for laughing. The Internet is serious business. :mad:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm going to keep doing this just to annoy and ban you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: