Random Thoughts....

Well, I've officially graduated from high school. Just the HSC to go and then 4 months of freedom before uni...
But tonight is cabaret, which is not a cabaret but a dance and giant piss-up. Too bad I'm driving :(

Typical Ireland for the weather to get WORSE on my birthday :(

Woohoo. I have acquired another ring magnet which means my previously destroyed in shipping Technics SL-D202 turntable will live again. :D

I love it when people cancel their orders after we already make the sandwiches and I get to pick up free food after my shift. :cool:

I have a driving lesson in 1 hour, so naturaly it is raining, and cold and windy.

Just my luck...<_<

10 new pages of randomness, no way I'm reading through all that, you guys think too much :p

Also

OMG Obama is in Denmark and talking to the Danish PM, and it's all over every Danish TV/news channel except for the fact that they are not allowed in the building so they are just saying the same things over and over again with panoramic shots of Copenhagen and the Parliament :rolleyes:

I think I should eat something and then crawl back into bed... this can not be healthy.

I might be joining the Jurassic Age - anyone remember Frogger and Jumpman?

Zork and LOTR the original were text only. It's how I learned to type.

I hate school holidays, all the staff are off, and the little thieving hoodlums are on the streets! Can somone please explain why someone would want to steal a garbage bin? Not knock over, not leave on one of the nearby nature strips, not set fire to at the local park, but downright vanish from the face of the earth!!!

I might be joining the Jurassic Age - anyone remember Frogger and Jumpman?
... I remember the Seinfeld episode with Frogger in it.. does that count? In fact, it's that particular episode where I stole that line about having 'just the right amount of pizza grease and Mountain Dew on the knobs'.

Zork and LOTR the original were text only. It's how I learned to type.
At least you didn't learn on a typewriter. Did you know that the word Typewriter is the longest word in the English language that you can write using only the keys on the top row of the typewriter? Interesting if true...

I hate school holidays, all the staff are off, and the little thieving hoodlums are on the streets! Can somone please explain why someone would want to steal a garbage bin? Not knock over, not leave on one of the nearby nature strips, not set fire to at the local park, but downright vanish from the face of the earth!!!
I love school holidays because there are more children to run down in my large automobile. I love the 'popping' sound.:cool:

OK, that was probably a bit much.:lol:

I got a week break for uni and that's it :(

But I worked during the whole thing :S

Well, I wish I had a job.

I have no friends apart from my girlfriend, which I see maybe once a week because she works.

So working would fill up that void in my life nicely.

Best. Work. Day. Ever. It consisted of:
1. An awards ceremony
2. Taking out the trash in the shop
3. Playing the shit out of some kickball for about 4 hours

Air Force...serious business. :p

Great... Friends get awards for couple things at dance that they are not proud of. Instead of being a good friend, I text my other 2 friends laughing about it. Male friend texts guy who got award abusing him (they hate each other). I get blame (fairly), but other "friend" decides to play knight in shining armour and says he will "get me for this", going to the point of saying he will shoot me. What the fuck??? You're not involved, now piss off before I call the cops on you for thretening me.

(couple forgave me after I realised what an idiot I am and apologised. I feel sorry for them :()

ahhh, I leave the dramas of high school behind for... The dramas of high school. Joy.