Random Thoughts....

Depends on the power of the soul to be claimed.

Obviously the stronger the soul, the more posts needed to weaken it to the point of being collected.

Like hunting animals, you need just your hands to catch a cat, but a fucking huge net for a whale lol.

Some of us don't have souls to begin with!

The consensus is a thousand, Viper double (triple, quadruple etc. you get the idea) rapes your soul four every thousand posts from there onwards.

The consensus is a thousand, Viper double (triple, quadruple etc. you get the idea) rapes your soul four every thousand posts from there onwards.

Belated giggidy...:cool:

What is this, a Matthew Mcconaughey movie? :?

In other news, argatoga will be pleased to hear this: I've recently started a Triumph TR6 Fund. It will consist only of pennies that I collect and evict from my wallet. I had to eviscerate a jar of Lay's Baked Potato chip dip for it, which was probably the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted in my life. So it's a far better use for it.

If I collect enough pennies, I'll be able to afford a typical TR6, if the current cost for a well-sorted one is $13,000 and the market holds its value, by the age of...90. So like your average Triumph owner, then. :p

Good man.

If I decide one day to quite my habit of trowing coins at hobos, I will also contribute to the cause.

Everyone seems to have a different idea of when this happens. 1000 posts? 5000 posts? Someone whose soul has already been claimed have any input on this?

Ha! Nuts to Viper and Quiky, I don't have a soul!

Last edited:
I just ate a whole bunch of that Ikea-brand k?ttbullar stuff from their frozen foods section. I've never had it before. I feel sick. I think I might induce vomiting...

I also bought some of their caviar which I think might be the stupidest thing I've ever done. Who buys caviar from a fucking furniture store!?

Ikea caviar? Does it require an Allan wrench to eat?

I just ate a whole bunch of that Ikea-brand k?ttbullar stuff from their frozen foods section. I've never had it before. I feel sick. I think I might induce vomiting...

I also bought some of their caviar which I think might be the stupidest thing I've ever done. Who buys caviar from a fucking furniture store!?

How hard was the assembly?

Thankfully, you people aren't funny... laughing right now would undoubtedly make me boke.

I'm sweating and shivering at the same time. I'm right on the verge, man... My jaw is starting to chatter and I'm drooling profusely.

Last edited:
may i suggest a bucket near your person

so, how much did you puke

yes and moving on

Dacia-Sandero_2009_1024x768_wallpaper_03.jpg

Some of us don't have souls to begin with!
Haha, seriously. If I had a soul, I'd prolly sell it for something way nicer than the Altima...