Random Thoughts....

Hopefully your work aren't total asshats and let it slide.

On a side note...I don't think I can watch movies alone anymore:S

I mean, I was going to relax and enjoy one today, but then when I got home to watch something, I just couldn't as I just miss the company of a specific woman I watched a film with on Friday...noone ever talks as much as I do during movies, but she does. It also helps that its nice to have an attractive woman lying against you the whole time <_<

There are other things which aren't as fun alone either. ;)

Like table tennis

Hahaha damn :lol:

Oh great, now all can think of is how much I miss that and how desperately lonely I am.

Meh, just think of the whining, moodiness, and drama and hit up the NSFW pictures. Should fix you up.

Well as my very good female friend assures me, to experience the highs you must also experience the lows.

Well as my very good female friend assures me, to experience the highs you must also experience the lows.

Does that count as being alone and loney 99% of your life? :lol:

If so...I already have experianced the lows (although would be getting in a relationship with said girl and then breaking up with said girl would be lowest).

But seriously...I have never met someone I want to hang around with as much as this woman... I so dear god hope this works out to something more than just a few dates.

Unfortunately yes....

Well then...I have basically achieved that so far...my last GF doesn't really count as a GF (never was in a relationship on facebook so it wasn't official).

So, so far, I have been on a few dates with this new one, and hung around her at school...so I am guessing with rounding I have been alone 100% of my life:p

hahaha, I feel your pain going through a similar situation myself, but you cannot predict the future, you didn't predict this new girl coming into your life did you?

good luck with her, be yourself

Last edited:
hahaha, I feel your pain going through a similar situation myself, but you cannot predict the future, you didn't predict this new girl coming into your life did you?

Uh, kinda, lol...I had the idea since last December when I was not staying at home for school. Just never thought I'd actually have the chance to even get a date with her.

See you surprised even yourself a bit. Wish I could say the same, but I've accepted the position I'm at socially right now.

I'm only 21 and I can surely say that as you progress through your 20s, you and the world around you changes in ways you can never predict, so don't be so down on your prospects for the future, just keep your head screwed on straight.

oh that sort of kaviar isn't for spreads and stuff.... oh well... =)
And meatballs for breakfast, just the meatballs or some potatoes, sauce and perhaps jam to them as well?

I've been brainwashing the ppl on IRC that "stuvade makroner och k?ttbullar" is the way forward!!

Heh. Heh.

Meatballs.

I'm sleepy.

What time is it in Texas? I can never remember the time difference.

Having a cat in ones lap is difficult for homework.

Last edited:
12:52 p.m. now in TX.

Buuuut I have a huge test tomorrow. Taking a short break now, but no sleep for me.

In what subject?

I have a 6-10 page paper due tomorrow, an exam in Latin American Politics Thursday and a quiz Tuesday. This week is going to be better than last though, where I had exams in Political Theory and American Federalism with 2 quizzes in there.