Top Gear Oliver T-Shirt!

invisiblecake

Car(s)
2010 Toyota Corolla! Shiny and new!
So, I got bored and made this t-shirt a couple weeks ago. It's all hand painted and embroidered, and I made it almost entirely during my breaks at work.

3982098836_1cee437e2f_b.jpg

3981338895_ce0cf512c3_b.jpg

I'm planning on doing a couple other Top Gear related shirts after a while, as I have a couple orders to fill of the Oliver ones at the moment.

I'm currently taking commissions for embroidered t-shirts, of this image or whatever you want, but I thought I'd post it here since it's directly Top Gear related.

If you'd like one, I'm charging $40, unless you provide your own shirt at which point I can lower the price a bit.

In the case of the Oliver shirts, the type of shirt I'm using is actually on clearance at my work now, so if you'd like one of those, I'd like to no ASAP so that I can get the shirts for cheap before they're gone. Just let me know what size you need.

I'm willing to ship anywhere you like, so out of the US is not really a problem.

I currently have 2, possibly 3 orders to do, and I can probably take a couple more at the moment to have done by the end of the month if you like, or more for whenever after that.

Please comment here or message me if you have any questions or want to order one! Thanks!

Looks sweet!! Hammond would be proud i think!
Hopefully can order one soon!

Thanks for the +rep and whatnot!

If you end up wanting one after a while I may end up having to put it on another type of shirt just because they're on clearance now and I have no idea how long we're still gonna have them.

I had to go get another pen today to finish the 2 I'm working on now because it died during my break at work. Blah.

Hmm, send one to Hammond?

That's what my mum said! But I'd have to find a guy's shirt that'd work, and I have no idea what size he'd wear...

Not a very big one, obviously :p

LOL I kinda assumed that. :rolleyes:

Yes,we should do what they did with the helmet. lets all pitch in, get hammond a shirt, and have someone present it at the show :D

I seem to remember Hammond wearing an Oliver shirt on one episode

EDIT: Well, he did at the live show.

Oh gosh that'd be so great! Too bad I'd have no way of getting there myself or I would!

But seriously, anyone know what size shirt he wears? I'd love to make him one.

I'd guess a men's medium. He might fit in a small, but he's not THAT tiny; he just stands next to Jeremy a lot. Besides, it's ok if a tshirt is a little big isn't it?

That looks more like a Trabant to me...

Since I was asked, here is the shirt I was talking about.

http://img194.imageshack.**/img194/7205/olivershir.jpg

That looks fantastic!

Out of curiosity, how long does it take you to make one of them?

Oh that Oliver shirt he's wearing is adorable!

It takes me about a week of just working on it during breaks at work, plus a bit of painting at home, so about 5 or 6 hours all together. It's going faster since I know what I'm doing on these other ones.

I'm gonna have a look around at the store tomorrow and see what I can find for him there.

he looks to be the size of my brother, so yes a Mens Medium is about right.

I got a shirt today. It's not the same color as the other ones because they don't make men's shirts in that color. So it's kind of a light-ish blue, which I think will look good on him. Once I finish the other 2 I have, I'll start on it. Should be done in a couple weeks!

I was just wondering: Who am I going to be sending this to who is going to a taping this series? That would be good to know so that I can mail it out when it's done.

^ ask robey or whoever sent him the helmet last time. I daresay you could send it to the BBC offices too and they would pass it on. Maybe emailing the BBC for advice on where to send it?

Just my ideas :)