FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

Maybe Jezza will borrow you his collection of Thatcher speeches for motivational purposes.

Shirts make a comfy make-shift couch/bed during those motivational speeches... I'll provide some photos later of the folding shirts.

Last edited:
Now, now, we've been playing so nicely together.

But seriously, please dunk Guppy's shirt in some stenchy stuff before you ball it up and stuff it in the package. His ego's getting a little out of hand :lol: just coz one of his shirts is being produced!
Ahem, last time I checked, people across five different continents will be wearing three different (and might I add fantastic and ingenious) designs crafted by yours truly. These first batch shirts will likely be worth upwards of USD$1000 each after I become world renown for my excellence, if I'm not already.

I'll provide some photos later of the folding shirts.

Excellent! :D

Last edited:
Most were shot on XXL or L, and on top of each other. when worn, they look much better.

Funky shirt coloring is due to the polarizer+flash;

Woohoo! I can't wait!

So what's the sitrep on the logos? Did you find a company to print them?

I don't even remember which shirts I ordered, I'll have a big surprise when they'll be delivered :)

My god, I am so happy with how the Usual Suspects turned out! Thanks to Darkshark for finishing it for me in the face of my hard-drive disaster, I'm so happy to see the finished article!

The others look great too!

Absolutely fantastic!

^Again, no problem. Thank you for coming up with a brilliant idea! :)

Those are looking absolutely fantastic. :D

Can't wait until they arrive.

Thanks Quiky!!!

All USA packages that did NOT contain Vinyls/Clings have been shipped today. Tomorrow, International packages that do NOT contain Vinyls/Clings will ship. Satuday, all orders with vinyls/clings will ship. Monday is a federal holiday, so the latest the packages will hit the postal service will be TUESDAY.

Also, i'm posting a new thread-- Work Shirts and Hoodies are now available in the store.

And to make sure everyone understands, the back was revised after the voting with this and the nicer, more popular font.
2ymsqqu.png

Last edited:
Ack, I need to change the one displayed in the store.

This time i did order! Yeah!

Doublefat hoodie ordered.

I'm a retard, that's about 11 sizes too big. Quiky, you have a pm coming.

Last edited:
I hope you guys realize I've spent more money on FG clothing so far this year than I have at any other retailer.

So yeah, I packed 2 shirts, we went and got the vinyls, packing a few more, and I think its time for dinner. All shirts should be packed by next week. ;)

Very sneaky.