Random Thoughts....

Flowers are cute! I've never had anyone send me flowers...although my boyfriend did give me a bunch of hydraulic hose which he'd fashioned into a bouquet :lol: Maybe go for a small bunch of some colourful, mixed flowers, nothing too fancy or cliched like roses and definitely NOT lilies as you only give those to dead people...

the kiss girl? ignore that one...

Keep in mind, it wasn't her who said that. Her other friends have heard nothing that would remotely hint at "playing the field."

I also have too good of a time with her to just let it be.

Latin American Politics midterm tomorrow, thus concluding my 2 weeks of little sleep and way too much reading.

I literally can not wait for it to be over.

Keep in mind, it wasn't her who said that. Her other friends have heard nothing that would remotely hint at "playing the field."

I also have too good of a time with her to just let it be.

If it's the girl you're dating who said she wanted flowers I'm sure then that's the right thing to do...

But with "kiss girl" I ment her friend who said she wanted a kiss...

Ok, when the police come to your door at 8pm and all you hear them telling your parents from your room is the word "accident", you tend to get very close to having a heart attack.

All good though, follow-up from my dad's bike crash a few months ago. Nice how they have spent a lot of time on a one-man bike accident that has already been resolved but not break-ins to my mother's salon :mad:

Dear FinalGear Not a Dudes,

Actually this applies to the dudes opinions as well... how creepy is it sending a girl flowers over thanksgiving weekend after one date to show your interested and thinking of her?

I think its super creepy, but this woman keeps insisiting I do it to "woo" her. And yes, same girl.

Thoughts?

This is shaping up to be a high maintenance chick. She's demanding flowers? How about a card with flowers on it? Save the flowers for when you take her out next time. Perhaps a little African Violet in a pot or something. Then every time she tends it, she can think of you...

I cannot wait for my new 32GB iPod touch to arrive. :D

Between us, we should be able to cobble something together....

What's the project?

History. The other classes I can do fine they are pictures not words.

Jainism traces its roots to a succession of 24 Jinas ("those who overcome", or conqueror) in ancient East India. The first Jina is traditionally believed to have been a giant who lived 8.4 million years ago. The most recent and last Jina was Vardhamana (a.k.a. Mahavira, "The Great Hero") He was born in 550 BCE) and was the founder of the Jain community. He attained enlightenment after 13 years of deprivation. In 420 BCE, he committed the act of salekhana which is fasting to death. Each Jina has "conquered love and hate, pleasure and pain, attachment and aversion, and has thereby freed `his' soul from the karmas obscuring knowledge, perception, truth, and ability..."

I need to make this smaller. I cannot because I cannot read it because my brain does not work
I would like a fajita can I has?

Jainism traces its roots to East India. Jainism is a bunch of mythical mumbo jumbo, historically that's been the case. The most recent Jina was called Vardhamana which means "blow-hard, full-of-himself wanker". He was born ages ago and apparently he had a bunch of groupies or some shit but hey, it's not like it's hard to get losers to follow you. He was a crazy motherfucker and an hero. Each Jina is unemployed.

^ god, if anybody has the capability to +rep Austere, please do.

In other news, I feel like I have been kicked in the guts by Microsoft, then picked up by them and brushed off, but left alone to find how the hell I can get win7 for $30. Put something on your fancy-pants website dammit!!!!!!!

Thankyou both of you :)

Cool, I may be able to get win 7 for $30, except I may fall into a grey area where I am technically not a student for a few months.... hope they accept that I'm going onto uni or something, otherwise I have to shovel out $200 or wait until March next year :(

Jainism traces its roots to East India. Jainism is a bunch of mythical mumbo jumbo, historically that's been the case. The most recent Jina was called Vardhamana which means "blow-hard, full-of-himself wanker". He was born ages ago and apparently he had a bunch of groupies or some shit but hey, it's not like it's hard to get losers to follow you. He was a crazy motherfucker and an hero. Each Jina is unemployed.

:lol: I don't know what the teacher would think of that but I lol'd

This is shaping up to be a high maintenance chick. She's demanding flowers? How about a card with flowers on it? Save the flowers for when you take her out next time. Perhaps a little African Violet in a pot or something. Then every time she tends it, she can think of you...
^ This. I like the potted plant idea, too...it lasts longer than a bouquet of cut flowers. That's one way to surprise her without actually surprising her.

Seriously, though--demanding a present? Haysoos. I'm hoping it was more done in jest (...which I've done before, but usually with ridiculous demands* to drive home that I'm kidding) instead of a legitimate "you can keep my attention if you buy me things!" comment.

Ask yourself this: will she still be there if you forget the flowers? And do you really enjoy the company of this girl that much? If yes, get some flowers. If not...reconsider.

*on this note, I would like a Lotus in exchange for my advice. not the flower, either, ya cheapskate. thanks in advance.**
**...see what I did there?

Last edited:
Thankyou both of you :)

Cool, I may be able to get win 7 for $30, except I may fall into a grey area where I am technically not a student for a few months.... hope they accept that I'm going onto uni or something, otherwise I have to shovel out $200 or wait until March next year :(

Just tell them you're a student. I haven't been a student for some time but just said 'yeah I need my macbook pro for uni' and bam, student discount. Woohoo.