FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

SOO HOOOLD ON LOOOOSLEY... BUT DON'T LET GO...

IF YOU CLING TOO TIGHTLY.... YOURE GONNA LOSE CONTROOOOL..

Well, the other night I got invited to a party,
But I stayed home instead.
Just me and my pal Johnny Walker,
And his brothers Black and Red.

Hey Quiky...before I order a sweatshirt I am wondering what the ohter shirts I ordered were, as frankly I forgot :S

Hey Quiky...before I order a sweatshirt I am wondering what the ohter shirts I ordered were, as frankly I forgot :S
2 - [FG-VS] 1x4" Vynil
Color: White
1 - [TUS-W] The Usual Suspects
Size: Large
1 - [Oversteer-BL] Oversteer
Size: Large
2 - [FG-SC] 2x8" Static Cling
Color: Black

207ls7r.jpg

I'm still stuck on dial-up speeds so at first I was like "What the hell, is that Chewbacca?... and is he smoking from a bong?!"

Then the rest of the image loaded and I was like "Oh... well that makes a lot more sense and is much more pleasing to the eye."

But on a more serious note; Thank you both for all this folding & packing and what not. I really appreciate it.:thumbup:

International packages (the ones without vinyls/clings) have been packed and labeled. They will be sent out tomorrow, so expect delivery between thursday and whenever :p

For those that requested I mark the packages as gifts when you ordered 6 shirts; Customs is not stupid. So don't expect to get away with anything.

still got a bunch more to ship, so those will be out by tuesday... *yawn*

So will tomorrow's packing day also have a 4 drink minimum?

*grabs a post-it note, writes 86 on it and slaps it on Icebone's head.*

No more for you!

But an interesting title you have there

Last edited:
Also, will we be getting special love messages scribbled on the envelopes in pink crayon? I don't really want the shirts, I'm in it for the messages!

It's the best reason for buying these tshirts!

With a Threadless order delivered yesterday and my tshirts being sent out to me by Tuesday, I am all set for a stylish winter!

To save you some time, here's a 2 minute video explaining how to fold a shirt in 2 seconds:

[youtube]An0mFZ3enhM[/youtube]

Effort.

I prefer the look of the tshirt folding machine, mainly as it's made of cardboard and duct tape and isn't really a machine at all.

Oh crap I didn't pre order. Will I be able to get at least my one at some point?

*jealous*

I've got my ClubXterra.org stickers, but I'm waiting on my FinalGear.com stickers so I can work out final placement.

Also, I'm out of clean shirts and I don't want to do laundry. When are the shirts shipping again? :p

Seriously, thanks you two for all the work you are putting into this project.

That cling looks damn good. Can't wait for my stickers to arrive. :)