Random Thoughts....

And your mom is okay with being called a bitch? :blink:

Wat? Wait, no, that's what I said to my dog :lol:

She's given up and gone to sleep now as well. I am victorious! muahahahahahhaa.

Last edited:
I think the evil mod is starting to work, in ~24 hrs I have given 5 infractions and banned 5 users :evil: and only 2 of the infractions and 2 of the users were the same person.

I think the evil mod is starting to work, in ~24 hrs I have given 5 infractions and banned 5 users :evil: and only 2 of the infractions and 2 of the users were the same person.

witch threads was all this in then?

witch threads was all this in then?

In this one, 2 new ones in OT the rest in Top Gear forum, you didn't see all of them because they got sent into moderation, so a mod or admin has to okay them before they get posted.

I have to say good work on the part of the moderators, I never see what you ban or give out for infractions. You and the other mods keep this site running well. ^_^

How does it feel like to do that? :think:

Surprisingly good :mrgreen: Just thinking that the more idiots/spammers I ban the better this forum gets :D

I have to say good work on the part of the moderators, I never see what you ban or give out for infractions. You and the other mods keep this site running well. ^_^

Thanks, most of the infractions are because other users report posts, that helps a lot :)

Seeing as mdgdk is a chick I guess it (the DRUNK WITH POWER!!) was more like something from Bewitched or Charmed (Oh god what a train wreck that turned out to be). On a completely unrelated note, everyone here says facebook is shit and yet one simple search turns up a FinalGear facebook group.

In this one, 2 new ones in OT the rest in Top Gear forum, you didn't see all of them because they got sent into moderation, so a mod or admin has to okay them before they get posted.

I wish this forum had a section of rejected/reported threads to laugh at their fail. I'm also nosey and would like to see the bans to laugh at that would be fun.

Apparently, the radio adaptation of And Another Thing is going to be broadcasted on radio 4 (starting tomorrow)
Since I can't get the book, I shouldn't miss this

I haven't read anything by Eoin Colfer so I don't know what to expect

Surprisingly good :mrgreen: Just thinking that the more idiots/spammers I ban the better this forum gets :D

Thanks, most of the infractions are because other users report posts, that helps a lot :)

I saw you move then merge into TG Spoilers, the one I reported last night.

It all happened within seconds of me hitting the Report button, good work.
(I didn?t neg rep the new person, but I hope you pm?d ?a don?t do this msg? or something.)
:cool:

mgkdk has one of the most amusing avatars ever.

If I ever found anything that bouncy and happy in real life, I'd want it.

Someone please explain to vikirad about Portal. He's never heard of it, and since me and paperbiro are reciting the lyrics in the word association thread, he's just like "wtf :blink:"

Edit: Oh snap... 2000 POSTS!

I always suspected there is a little Judge Dredd inside any forum moderator :p

Last edited: