Top Gear Oliver T-Shirt!

^ ask robey or whoever sent him the helmet last time. I daresay you could send it to the BBC offices too and they would pass it on. Maybe emailing the BBC for advice on where to send it?

Just my ideas :)
I will try those! It's not like I don't have time. Thanks! :D

^ ask robey or whoever sent him the helmet last time. I daresay you could send it to the BBC offices too and they would pass it on. Maybe emailing the BBC for advice on where to send it?

Just my ideas :)

The helmet was sent to the Top Gear office at the BBC.

The helmet was sent to the Top Gear office at the BBC.

Do you know the address for that? They mention it n the show sometimes, but I always watch a lot of older episodes, and I know they moved at some point...

^ I'm pretty sure they've moved since the helmet was sent, so the actual address used wouldn't actually be of any use, however sending it to the office (wherever it is now) is still probably the best bet.

Actually, yes, they're here

Surely Royal Mail can deliver with coordinates? :p

They're still at White City, which is still on Wood Lane. I don't think the address would be much different, would it?

Well, I haven't started his yet (It's next on the list so... tomorrow I'll start it I think), so it's not really a big deal at the moment, but it will be n about a week. Just making sure everything is in order to make things easier later. *goes off to watch TG after work to get address*

Richard is really tiny- I stood next to him at TG and he was even smaller than on the TV! I reckon a small would be great. I have a friend who is small and even he was bigger than Hammond when they were next to each other(and he really is diminutive!)

Richard is really tiny- I stood next to him at TG and he was even smaller than on the TV! I reckon a small would be great. I have a friend who is small and even he was bigger than Hammond when they were next to each other(and he really is diminutive!)

Damn. I jut grabbed a medium that I liked the color of a bit better yesterday and started it! I still have the small. I suppose I could re-start on that one.

Also, mustaches? Awesome.:p

Update: Finished Hammond's shirt and mailed it out a couple weeks ago. No idea if it's gotten there or not. Sent it to the BBC office with his name on it. Other shirt got to the Netherlands okay, so I'm hopeful.

Also, made more shirts with a Bugatti Veyron and a Fiat 500. Don't have pics of the second one yet, but I'm wearing it right now. Here are Hammond's and the Veyron ones:

4105020518_d5f935682b_b.jpg

4105020610_9956349a79_b.jpg

Veyron shirt looks good. Me wants to see the Fiat shirt!

I can take a photo of it now. *runs off to find camera*

:lol: Never before has a Bugatti Veyron ever looked so sparkly.

It was sort of out of neccesity - there used to be a drawing of a manatee on there.

Also, here's the Fiat shirt.

4104298745_04e8366e20_b.jpg

4105064320_ef647e1d0d_b.jpg
4105064432_c3e87717b6_b.jpg

Update: Finished Hammond's shirt and mailed it out a couple weeks ago. No idea if it's gotten there or not. Sent it to the BBC office with his name on it. Other shirt got to the Netherlands okay, so I'm hopeful.

Also, made more shirts with a Bugatti Veyron and a Fiat 500. Don't have pics of the second one yet, but I'm wearing it right now. Here are Hammond's and the Veyron ones:

4105020518_d5f935682b_b.jpg

WANT. That is so cool!

WANT. That is so cool!

I'm not opposed to making more if anyone wants one. I have lots of free time during work breaks. :D

I just sent one to the Netherlands and one to London, so I don't have a problem with shipping overseas.

:heart: the Fiat one, too!

I'm not opposed to making more if anyone wants one. I have lots of free time during work breaks. :D

I just sent one to the Netherlands and one to London, so I don't have a problem with shipping overseas.

Awesome! That would be great. PM sent :)