Funeral for unknown Civil War soldier

Only their sons came? The civil war soldiers should have come themselves. The body was accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.
Considering the soldiers themselves are about 170 years old, I think they're otherwise indisposed right now, when they're not being accidentally unearthed from shallow graves by construction workers.

That area is absolutely COVERED in Civil War history. Every two blocks there's a different sign pointing out some battle or field or old wall. (I'm not kidding about old walls either, they're worshiped.) So if you were a construction worker and unearthed a suitably old body in a shallow grave, it'd be pretty safe to assume it was Civil War.

See what I did there? You were expecting it one way, but I turned it around. Uh huh.

It helps that the northern part of Tennessee, specifically the are around Nashville, was a very important part of the war.

The body was accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.

Considering the soldiers themselves are about 170 years old, I think they're otherwise indisposed right now, when they're not being accidentally unearthed from shallow graves by construction workers.

Merely a technicality. The body was accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.

(This kind of reminds me how every single article about Hammond from the past three years mentions the crash. Hammond was unearthed from cockpit of the dragster by rescue workers.)

It helps that the northern part of Tennessee, specifically the are around Nashville, was a very important part of the war.

The body was accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.

I know. I used to live there. My big impression of the place was that there was always drama about someone knocking down someone else's old wall to build a million dollar housing development somewhere in Williamson County. However, the whole time I was there NEVER was there a body accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.

Reactions: LP
How would you feel though, being a construction worker who accidentally unearthed a body from a shallow grave?

You'd feel like a construction worker who accidentally unearthed a body from a shallow grave is what you'd feel like.

They have those services that mark gas and telephone lines before you dig, I wonder if there is company that will mark old battle sites to avoid situations where the body was accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.

I wonder if they'll ever find out who this guy was. The body was accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.

They have those services that mark gas and telephone lines before you dig, I wonder if there is company that will mark old battle sites to avoid situations where the body was accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.

Yeah they do, they're called archaeology majors. :p They're better at accidentally unearthing bodies from a shallow grave than construction workers.

We are all going to hell for this. And will spend an eternity being accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.

Wow what an unlikely find! I wonder if the construction workers meant to uncover the body or if it was just an accident?

Somebody set us up the unearth!

Wait, are you trying to tell me that the body was accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers??