Hate to nitpick but since i seen it i have to point it out
"2004 Nissan Ssentra S-ER Spec V Turbo - VR6"

Ssentra is Ssuper

Hate to nitpick but since i seen it i have to point it out
"2004 Nissan Ssentra S-ER Spec V Turbo - VR6"

Ssentra is Ssuper

haha my bad, fixed it :lol:

sssssorry :mrgreen:

First time trying to sell a car (toyota celica GTS 2000)?
i've never tried selling a car before. need advice!

i have a toyota celica GTS 2000 with all the works and maybe around 65,000 miles. i have some scratches and dents that i am planning to get fixed before i sell.
is it worth it to get this done?
also, what are my options as far as selling...to a used car lot or privately...online? don't know anything about this process and how long i need.
oh yeah, and i'm not getting another car so trading in for something else is not an option.
thanks!

First time trying to sell a car (toyota celica GTS 2000)?
i've never tried selling a car before. need advice!

i have a toyota celica GTS 2000 with all the works and maybe around 65,000 miles. i have some scratches and dents that i am planning to get fixed before i sell.
is it worth it to get this done?
also, what are my options as far as selling...to a used car lot or privately...online? don't know anything about this process and how long i need.
oh yeah, and i'm not getting another car so trading in for something else is not an option.
thanks!

Try creating a thread in the Questions and answers part of the automotive forum. You might have more luck than this thread. :)

Picked up a 2007 Triumph Daytona 675. Ducati looks too good in the living room :)

Picked up a 2007 Triumph Daytona 675. Ducati looks too good in the living room :)

updated :cool:

Time to add my mundane car: a 2003 Volkswagen Golf GL

oi, you live like 10min away from me. If you ever want to meet up for a run or something, gimmie a shout. :cool:

Edit : For those of you that are never sure on my exact location, I'm back in LA till Feb 2010

I got a new car back in February, but this is my first time adding it to this thread.

2009 Camry SE V6. Looks like I am the only Gen6 Camry on this Forum.

I may be selling my RX8 :(

I got a new car back in February, but this is my first time adding it to this thread.

2009 Camry SE V6. Looks like I am the only Gen6 Camry on this Forum.

I may be selling my RX8 :(

okay, added

Got myself a nice reliable Daily Driver.

!991 Jeep Cherokee (shit, now I have two Jeeps...)

It's a 2 door, 4.0l 5spd.

Three more for the list:

2009 BMW E82 135i Coupe

2007 Mazda MX-5 (Power-Retractable Hard-Top)

1973 Mazda RX-3 Coupe

Cheers,

Richard

Three more for the list:

2009 BMW E82 135i Coupe

2007 Mazda MX-5 (Power-Retractable Hard-Top)

1973 Mazda RX-3 Coupe

Cheers,

Richard

all done :cool:

2009 Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 16v Starjet :)