In Russia, whale penis Interior sit on you!

JohnnyRacer

NO! That's all I have to say to sitting in it.

14dh9j8.jpg

Whale penis leather interior. That's all you really need to know about the $1.5 million Dartz Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition. Yes, the diamond-encrusted white gold gauges and gold-plated bulletproof windows are impressive, but seriously, whale penis leather interior.

The already bulletproof and wildly over-the-top 8.1 liter GM V8-powered Dartz Kombat T98 is getting a name change to Prombron and along with it will come a complete and brain-maimingly bourgeoisie upgrade with the Monaco Red Diamond Edition. The world's most expensive ultra-luxury SUV will debut at the 2010 Top Marques Monaco show with luxe features crazy enough to make a Maybach blush. For your $1.5 million you get the following features:

Quote:
1. Ruby Red matte paint
2. Gold-plated bulletproof windows
3. 22" Kremlin Red Star bulletproof wheels

4. Whale Penis Leather interior
5. Tungsten exhaust
6. Tungsten and white gold gauges with diamonds and rubies
7. White gold diamond and ruby encrusted badges - grill, side and dashboard
8. Special edition Vertu mobile phone with "alert" button
9. Additional outside kevlar coating
10. Rogue Acoustic Audio System.

And, of course, of course -
THREE BOTTLES OF World Most Expensive Vodka - RussoBaltique Vodka, drink edition, same as in the RussoBaltique car when it visited Monaco at 1912.
We have a lot of questions about this car, most of them whale penis leather-related, but in the bigger picture, this brazen finger-in-the-eye raises a good point, so to speak. What makes a luxury vehicle? Things we used to think of as luxury - bovine leather, wood trim, high-end audio, etc., have become mainstream. Does it take exceptionally ridiculous material selection and bold ostentatious flair to define new luxury? Is it encapsulating yourself in a vehicle capable of taking a direct hit from a rocket propelled grenade? Does it mean emulating the wild excess of past luxury much like the Red Diamond is doing? Who knows. But we're betting the tzars would roll in one of these babies.

Regular Prombron (or Kombat):
10wqykj.jpg

rwq7hv.jpg

6p2ka1.jpg

Wagon:
okaago.jpg

Link:

http://jalopnik.com/5380680/15m-russian-suv-features-diamonds-whale-penis-leather

What next, roof lining from king penguin tits?

You really are begging for that rocket attack in that car. I remember their previous version, but it didn't come near the vulgarity of this, it was actually rather cool although ridiculous.

You think you'd get switches that blend in the dashboard with 1,5 mils, but I guess the penis sits on you in Russia.

Last edited:
I don't think I'd want one. You'd feel like such a cock.

Those seats are just a bad idea. The last car that I had with whale penis leather seats had problems. They were soft most of the time, but under heavy acceleration or around night clubs, the seats became hard and uncomfortable.

Well most SUV buyers are women.

The body was accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers. Oh wait wrong thread.

Last edited:
I bet it also has a great new car smell to it.

Only if said lambskin is from a lamb's penis.

I would name it Moby Dick.

You can't, because Porsche owns the rights for this name for that car:
porsche_935_k3_2-568-426.jpg

b2T, that thing looks just like another Hummer copy or especially an Hummer/Lamborghini LM002 copy, the fact that it's made from whale-penis-leather makes it... worse? (I did knew that whale's are mammal animals but I didnt knew that whales have cocks :lol:, nevermind mine's still bigger! :mrgreen: )

Congratulations Russia, you have officially passed America in the tasteless and vulgarity category.

Yuss! Finally something to strap machine guns on the sides of to fight off the feds as I run away with a construction worker's body I accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave.

I'll take mine in wagon form, black on black on black with a black interior. I'm fine with the stock machine guns, will need to find a good quality after market rocket launcher though.

I didn't know what to expect whale penis leather to look like, but it wasn't that, it looks... normal.

I vote for this as the most ugly and vulgar car ever.

Orly?

http://www.break.com/pictures/killer-whale-penis380328.html

:rolleyes:

Best Engrish there
So, driving car on leather which heated such asses like Onassis, Churchill or JFK owner can be proud.

WTF is up with this car, the regular version does like kinda cool though and appeals to the 8 year old version of me.