Random Thoughts....

Heh, I need new contacts. Decided to pop a pair in and things +8 feet away start to get a little fuzzy. Too bad though... I've been dropped from my parents health insurance ;( I wonder how much it is to get eyes checked without coverage :confused:

I might go out as Robin Hood for Halloween... purely because I have some Robin Hood boots and there's some very drunk pictures of me dressed in my mates Robin Hood outfit circling Faceache.

Don't know how I'll do it... not much money... PAPER HAT me thinks!!! *goes to get a green crayon*

Heh, I need new contacts. Decided to pop a pair in and things +8 feet away start to get a little fuzzy. Too bad though... I've been dropped from my parents health insurance ;( I wonder how much it is to get eyes checked without coverage :confused:

50-80 bucks and then whatever the contacts cost.

Oh my god. I have to send the next WHOLE WEEK without my laptop while it's sent off to Dublin for repairs.

I don't know if I can last that long!:(

I hate PC keyboards sooo much. They're so big and clunky and loud:mad:

You think that's bad, my mainboard melted and i have to do a whole month's uni work in a week, a test week.

*math talk

You make my math problems sound puny.

I swear I actually love you... :lol:

And I put my Apple stickers back into the box, then shelved the box. Do the same - don't be sad and put them on your computer or something.

So if they are on the back of, say, a bright red mitsu?

I probably will...but I think I will wait till I ge my laptop back. The crumby power cable went to shit on me, and the adaptor of whatever it was started beeping :blink:

I miss my little Toshiba already, and it's only been 2 hours since we've parted :cry:

But yeah, I'll join Twitter when I get my lappy back, probably.:p

Again, i just barely started to know mine.:cry:

Actually I don't know if that is something he is in to. Doesn't hurt to try :wicked:

Wouldn't a Cambodian villager and a GI costume be more appropriate:p (if you find this part of my post offensive, it's a joke people.)

Very expensive.

I have no idea what to be for Halloween. Short of showing up as a big, fuzzy bunny, I don't think there's a costume that would even look good on me.

do it and demand hugs from all people.

Woot got a new highscore on bejeweled blitz!
Got the "ultimate medal" and it's "one of the best scores in the world!". Hell even though that's an automated message I'm quite proud.

bejeweled.png

I have no idea what to be for Halloween. Short of showing up as a big, fuzzy bunny, I don't think there's a costume that would even look good on me.

Plus, I'm a bit broke.

I love Halloween, but this year: bah humbug. That applies to Thanksgiving and Christmas, too.

How about fallen angel with black wings and a way too short skirt?

Last night I had a dream about Top Gear, what happened was that it was a challenge, the trio had to pick there own vehicle to cross a really treacherous and narrow off road path that was just a tiny bit bigger than an ATV and they had to start from a center point and work their way across to any nearby country of their choice. Jeremy chose some Army ATV, James chose an Isetta and I can't remember what Richard chose but something in the middle I presume. I just remember in my dream James going 'This is beautiful and this is the only car here that can actually go when you put the pedal down'

Hahaha, my mom had an Isetta...and she is "Madame Slow" if there ever was one.

Animals like human food :D

Remember the seagull?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_rRlNLpW0k[/YOUTUBE]

Right to the doritos, nice choice!

How about fallen angel with black wings and a way too short skirt?

Bwahaha. I had a pair of giant butterfly wings at home, but I think I've gotten a bit pudgy for the short skirt bit.

Hence the big fuzzy bunny idea.

I've always kind of wanted to show up at one of the BU-A&M games in a sheep costume (that's either wearing a Baylor shirt or holding a clever "A&M sucks" sign of some sort)...maybe I should do that for Halloween instead? LOL.

Halloween is overrated. I'm not even sure I'm giving out candy this year.

What? Halloween is awesome,I mean really who doesn't like free candy?

Oh, I like the free candy, but I used to end up with so much I couldn't begin to eat a lot of it. Eating too much candy is only fun so many times.