FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

I haz stickers! They came as a letter nice and neat. Those vinyls sure are tiny, almost like they're supposed to be secret undercover stickers or something.

Hey, I was just wondering if the shirts, specifically THIS one, are going to go on sale again sometime(hopefully soon)? I didn't place an order earlier when I saw the post first appear because I didn't realize they would be limited time only as it didn't say that anywhere.

Hey, I was just wondering if the shirts, specifically THIS one, are going to go on sale again sometime(hopefully soon)? I didn't place an order earlier when I saw the post first appear because I didn't realize they would be limited time only as it didn't say that anywhere.

The most likely date for the shirts to go on sale again, sadly (as i missed the order, too) is: never.
The FG shirts are one-off editions from the forum users for the forum users, all profits going into the forum funding (at least i hope they do :p ). If you want a "careless air" shirt i'd suggest getting the work shirt, it's more expensive but also way cooler.
I bet there will be a new edition with new exciting designs in spring, watch out for it!

The shirts are pretty much so always limited time, Quiky (who does all the packing and organising, being the awesome guy he is :)) only does one print of them (although I think he did 2 goes of the last run in quick succession). However, when the Spring run (ie around May next year) comes around, Quiky may sell off some of the shirts from this one if (again, IF- don't quote me on this) he got any spares printed. He did about 5 extra of each size for this run and nearly all of them are gone now.

That style shirt is being done as a "work shirt" in a similar style, it's on sale at the moment if you want to check that out? Just check the shop link on the first post of this thread :)

If you want to see the shirts when they are delivered to Vancouver, we can arrange that :-D

I've had many requests for the shirts, and I did not get extras printed this round (as the extras from the round in the spring did not sell). I will look into a second round of these..

I finally attached my static clings on the Volvo. They are excellent. I think I added at least +10hp with them!

I found the same thing with my vinyls. I'll probably put the cling on my computer to make my internet go faster.

My two shirts arrived yesterday, safe, sound and untouched by customs (like last time too) ... :) They look really great! They are already in the washingmashine ... making friends with my other red stuff (and some white socks prob) so I can wear them ASAP :)

http://img44.imageshack.**/img44/9130/bagqu.jpg

And to answer your question ...

http://img237.imageshack.**/img237/5181/handy.jpg

I don?t have a clue :) But try working less drunk and you might remember where you left shit ...:mrgreen::p

Not bad for delivery times.. glad everyone likes the shirts so far.

I'd be very interested in a second round of shirts since my order was canceled when the Amazon option was dropped, and I failed to notice. :cry:

They were pre-shrunk.. probably should have mentioned that. And you need lots of food.

As I suspected...they still shrunk a little bit on first wash.
Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining, I knew it would happen and that's why I got them a little bigger.
They are perfect now :)

My two shirts arrived yesterday, safe, sound and untouched by customs (like last time too) ... :) They look really great! They are already in the washingmashine ... making friends with my other red stuff (and some white socks prob) so I can wear them ASAP :)

Pretty darn quick!

Which postage method did you use?

And to answer your question ...

http://img237.imageshack.**/img237/5181/handy.jpg

I don?t have a clue :) But try working less drunk and you might remember where you left shit ...:mrgreen::p

Hahahahaha, fantastic.

I has t-shirts, this time no customs \o/

Not bad for delivery times.. [...]
I?d say so too. That?s remarkable. When we send a parcel with birthdaygifts to our relatives in the States, it has taken up to two weeks recently. I wasn?t expecting it until the End of this week at all.
Pretty darn quick!
Which postage method did you use?
Cheap and cheerful. Don?t know what it was called, but it was the cheapest one on the list.
Hahahahaha, fantastic.
My first rection was "Why does the Postman think that I have his cell-phone?" :rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:
Nothing for me either, but our posties are slacking this week anyway.