Which Supercar you want to resurrect thread

For me it would probably be a Ferrari F40. However, there are a TON of compelling arguments in here.

Chrysler-ME412-004-1.jpg

I really wish ME 4-12 had come to fruition. Too bad, it seems it will never happen the rate Chrysler has been going down hill.

For me it would probably be a Ferrari F40. However, there are a TON of compelling arguments in here.

I really wish ME 4-12 had come to fruition. Too bad, it seems it will never happen the rate Chrysler has been going down hill.

Yeah I wish the ME412 had happened as well. I really liked the look of that car. And I pretty much hate chrysler's

Yes you are! :lol:

Did you noticed that the Gumpert is 10 times as frightning as the Chrysler? :p

Yeah I wish the ME412 had happened as well. I really liked the look of that car. And I pretty much hate chrysler's

I used to be, but since the mid 90s the only inspiring cars they've had are really the Viper, SRT-4 (Neon), and the Challenger. The rest have been horrible. Chrysler has the potential to be good. Something I can see in the 2010 Jeep and the new trucks. The rest of the line is just crap.

red_barchetta.jpg

This + your partner + the Italian Riviera = WIN

It's amazing that the 928 was introduced in the '70s and still looks more modern and fresh than pretty much the entire current Porsche range.

The 928, in my humble opinion, is one of the greatest pieces of in the history of automotive design. The S4/GT/GTS models especially so.n the early cars

last time i checked, this was an xj220:
xj220-11.jpg

As far as I can see only the headlights and front spoiler are different, maybe a stupid owner?

or PS?

Last edited:
Lancia-Stratos-HF-Group-4-%27.jpg

Group 4 Lancia Stratos.