Random Thoughts....

The ear plug things are the ones that weird me out the most. I genuinely don't mind of someone else wants to do that to himself, as long as you don't want to do it to me, but when I talk to someone with them, I can't quite get my eyes away. I guess I am too traditional, but I can't help feeling that it's a VERY visible thing done while young that will be around for the person's entire life. If you pierce a nose or a lip it'll eventually become nearly invisible but can you imagine trying to get a job at 40 with weird dangly holes in your earlobes? I know there are many people out there who don't care about such things so power to you. It's just my thoughts I suppose. Hopefully I'm not offensive.

Word. I have been speaking to high school students lately about future careers in business and I tell them all to avoid things such as "plugs" and tattoos on the lower arms or above the neck line.

my boyfriend's mum gave me two lovely pairs of earrings for my birthday...so I went to try them on and found that due to my laziness and not wearing earrings in the last few months the holes had grown over, which has never happened since I got them done at one year old...so I had to repierce them. It stung quite a bit and my earlobes are incredibly swollen right now, and I have to wear daggy gold sleepers until they heal. derr.

Sea-salt soaks everyday!

I really hope the stigma against odd piercings and tattoos goes away eventually. If the best dude for the job has a dancing mermaid on his arm, that's cool with me.

I just have pierced ears--nothing else of the piercing/tattoo sort (don't like pain, don't like needles, not a huge fan of they look)--but short of someone having something outrageously offensive, it doesn't bother me to see other people who do. Personal preference and such.

I don't want to have a tattoo but my mum insists ??
She's gonna get a spider on the arm soon

that's quite bad of your mom... I mean it's you who will have to live with it, not her.

Yeeeeeah, I would tell my mom to go away on that. If ya don't want it, don't get it.

I am really, really, really afraid of needles, though. Won't even get things like flu shots. They have to bring out the little kid size ones at the doctor's office, and I'll flat-out refuse to let them do anything if I have to lie down and can't see what they're doing.

Eeeesh.

A tattoo would mean that I'm a normal person for my age (which I'm not)

Last edited:
^ Hm.... you free? ;)

Uhm, should I worry about the next ringmeet :unsure:

:p

Oddly enough my bf is a little annoyed that I'm not more 'girly' like that :rolleyes:

The only one that bothers me is the septum ones because you look like a cow.

Yup, I'm the same way about tattoos. Well, that, and the pain. I don't like pain.

A girl scribbled some bunnies on my arm in a bar on Friday with a ball-point pen that didn't work very well. That was more uncomfortable than I imagine tattooing being.

I just started playing Fallout 3 again...

*stands up* Hello, my name is Hemihead, and i am a Fallout junkie. I have spent close to years playing Fallout and Fallout 2, and now i can't stop playing Fallout 3. *sits down*

I am a sad excuse of a man, really. :(

Why do people delibrately disfigure themselves?

You've never laid a hair in a wound to get a nice looking scar? No? Hmm...nevermind then.

I don't get scarification...but I suppose it really makes just as much sense as a tattoo.

I have pierced ears which I have to re-pierce every now and then because I don't wear earrings often enough...

I would like a tattoo... something patriotic... a modernised white rose of york... a biddy one that can be easily hidden if needs be. But I don't know, I go on and off thinking about getting tattoos, I'll probably hate the idea in a week

A girl scribbled some bunnies on my arm in a bar on Friday with a ball-point pen that didn't work very well. That was more uncomfortable than I imagine tattooing being.
Bunnies...

Wait, do I have an evil Finnish twin?!

Actualy, when I got mine I managed to almost fall asleep.....something to do with your body producing endorfines I suppose.....