The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

the hell?

1 single red blob, 11 posts, spamming lame ass jokes with "poland ball".

Anyone else making the connections?

One more post to get rid of the unfunny long scroll page from hell...

Okay, I'll try to add some funny to an already doomed page
1%2811%29.jpg

dinos.jpg

1997.jpg

1991.jpg

I think I'd rather just make a pointless post to increment it all away.

They actually made sense if you bothered to read through them, which no one did.

Satire doesn't work here.
Nobody read through them because they suck and there are way too many of them. And that's satire the way Michael Richards shouting the n-word was satire.

whoa it's gone already? I saw that this morning, scrolled by it and siad something like "gonna read that later to determine the funny"...

if it was anything like the WW2 one where the countries are walking around beating each other up, shame

Nobody read through them because they suck and there are way too many of them. And that's satire the way Michael Richards shouting the n-word was satire.
I actually did read all the way through them, looking for something in each one to redeem the previous... none was forthcoming.
++ to the latter part of your statement.
whoa it's gone already? I saw that this morning, scrolled by it and siad something like "gonna read that later to determine the funny"...

if it was anything like the WW2 one where the countries are walking around beating each other up, shame

Nope. It was more along the line of - "What's the shittiest country in the world? Poland! Ha ha."
"What starts with P, rhymes with Roland (but doesn't have an 'R' in it) and sucks? Poland."

Rinse, repeat, ad nauseum (and beyond).

Kudos to the mods for yanking it. :thumbup:
[edit] Back on topic...

funny-dog-pictures-not-pony.jpg

Last edited:
I have 6 pairs of shoes....