Random Thoughts....

Turning off the computer improves studying productivity by 100%.

^i know for a fact that shutting down a computer is damn near impossible

Uhg I'm about to have one of my anger melt downs at work which famously lead to other people quitting or getting fired. I'm catching so much crap for askin for a Saturday off when others have had every Saturday off this month or left early, I rarely ask for a day off and even more rarely on such short notice. They can seriously go fuck themselves if I hear one little whiny comment tomorrow. [/rant]

After listening to someone with a spanish accent in the radio, i am left wondering if Argentinians and Spanish people enjoy mocking people without accents as much as we enjoy mocking people with accents.

No you're wrong, those clearly aren't apartment buidlings, it's just a very very very well disguised train station. So well disguised that people actually think that it is apartment buildings.

Also, I didn't know google's map data for Australia was so detailed. Every street address is labelled on the map. It appears that Canada now has addresses labelled at intersections, don't know when that happened.

good lord google earth is out of date

by about 40 years

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&....811055,145.029284&spn=0.006561,0.009602&z=17

Those train stations haven't existed since the 60's

Actually, 52 years.

Read here and here talks about the former Kew line.

Google earth is simply showing the former locations of them, possibly for anyone interested. Notice the map has no infrastructure *tracks* marked on it?

Just like seeing traces of the old 'Outer Circle' train line which kind of went from around the Epping line down to East Camberwell and to Ashburton, or thereabouts. Past Alamein I know that much.

EDIT: Taken from the link provided.

kew.jpg

That shows the route of the former line.

Last edited:
Fuck you Disneyland and you're bloated prices for annual passes :shakefist:

Scroll to the bottom of this page to see the four different levels and the associated prices with them.

Though, they have a layway option now so getting the most expensive pass isn't that big of a deal but still! WTF.

This is a rant but it's not going to stop me from getting the Premium pass hopefully on Sunday :lol:

Why not just get the deluxe one?
Theme parks on holidays wouldn't be very fun anyway

Why not just get the deluxe one?
Theme parks on holidays wouldn't be very fun anyway

It gives you the ability to go on the weekends. The others block either both days or just Sunday. Plus discounts at the stores, restaurants, slightly cheaper parking included and... the bf says we should get those lol.

I had to shoot cross-eyed kitty with the water bottle for the first time every today. He was SO offended!

I had to shoot cross-eyed kitty with the water bottle for the first time every today. He was SO offended!

I was relieved when I read water bottle, I was worried you went all "Old Yeller" on him.:D

Last edited:
I was relieved when I read water bottle, I was worried you went all "Old Yeller" on him.:D

You should know me better than that. I'm a softie for animals. Actually, I prefer them to most humans. My cat is a sweetheart. He's just finally coming out of his shell a bit (lived with me for THREE years now!) and we need to work a bit on discipline finally. Although for as much as he flinched and licked, I might as well have used something worse. He was displeased.

Fuck you Disneyland and you're bloated prices for annual passes :shakefist:

Scroll to the bottom of this page to see the four different levels and the associated prices with them.

Though, they have a layway option now so getting the most expensive pass isn't that big of a deal but still! WTF.

This is a rant but it's not going to stop me from getting the Premium pass hopefully on Sunday :lol:

That's a lot to pay for the "privilege" of entering a shopping mall.

No you're wrong, those clearly aren't apartment buidlings, it's just a very very very well disguised train station. So well disguised that people actually think that it is apartment buildings.

Also, I didn't know google's map data for Australia was so detailed. Every street address is labelled on the map. It appears that Canada now has addresses labelled at intersections, don't know when that happened.

They're very well disguised apartment blocks in that they're not apartment blocks :p