Random Thoughts....

Wow I bet its the same guy with a different username or something.

Btw I'm not asking for pity rep at all. I just want an explanation as to what "Yea" is supposed to mean here. And then "no" in your situation.

Maybe we need to put it together.

"yea, no"

but since yours came first it would be "No, yea"....

I repeat... what the fuck?

:lmao:

It couldn't be the same guy unless he made a new account and spammed the forum like mad, your reps are grey until 50 posts or something, I forget how many.

stare at it for a while and then look at something else. It's like you're entering a black hole or something, cool stuff

Massachusetts actually (I didn?t write it because I always have to look it up or I?ll write it wrong - but now I could just C&P your Location:D)
It's like 70 right now bring shorts too :lol:

If no one else's posts help Austere steer his sis away from a Sebring, maybe mine will.

I had a Sebring convertible catch fire as I was pulling in my driveway. Just randomly. Once I got out safely, I realized it was pretty awesome, but fuck me if I'm not still scared of fire. Or Sebrings.

I'm in the process of painting my nails this amazingly bright, obnoxious shade of pink. ((No, that isn't my hand. I have no camera, so I snatched that off the internet.))

Now I'm adding sparkles.

If no one else's posts help Austere steer his sis away from a Sebring, maybe mine will.

I had a Sebring convertible catch fire as I was pulling in my driveway. Just randomly. Once I got out safely, I realized it was pretty awesome, but fuck me if I'm not still scared of fire. Or Sebrings.

3 years with no fires :dance: (although I did have an overheating alternator at one point)

Hey yo! US-Americans!

I?m traveling to the states in some weeks and I wanna buy myself some winter/snow-capable clothes (because with the current Dollar/Euro exchangerate it?s like getting 30-40% off at a store here) there.

I?m looking for Stuff in the Snowboard-sector (but only to wear, not to ride with) ... the Brands that would interest me are Burton, Forvert, Quicksilver or maybe even 'the north Face' (my current Stuff is Burton and I love it - it?s just too old now). What Retailers, Retail-chains on the N-east-coast do I have to look for?

Since my time will be limited and this won?t be a vacation I can?t afford to spend a week searching every Mall and would love to use the mighty internet in advance to find a place to go ... I just don?t know what Retailer-names to feed the mighty Google in order to locate one.

Help please?!:cry:

Like this?

http://www.zumiez.com/catalog/category/view/id/294/?

I just spent the past hour madly tidying up my condo under the "normal people don't _______" philosophy all the while knowing that of all the things I tidied up the only thing normal people don't do is run around making things look like normal people. Oy.

Aw, you're kidding me! It was a really good one from the 90's when they were in their prime! I remember the bit but I don't remember which episode it was... Could have been the Lisa Needs Braces episode. :think:

I don't know why, but the moment you posted that quote I thought of the Veus gummy episode with the whole sexual harassment thing. Dunno why and i am probably wrong. Actually, I'm almost certain I am wrong. Nvm.

It's official, my sister has fallen in love with Hanyuu the cat

no no, she got a cat, that she named hanyuu

hanyuu1.jpg

^Pic of the charachter after which she's named

Last edited: