Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

That's because i don't have one anymore.

Nah, we get those, it's called Pizza hut.

Now i have to get up at 4:30 to be ready to catch the bus to uni

You're welcome! :p

It, very ironically, killed itself with fire. The engine is dead, so we won't bother repairing it, even if the body survived with almost no damage.

I feel for you... And you had tried so hard to get it up to snuff!

The S3 negotiations fell out, the won't negotiate the price. I just told them that the end of the year is coming up and road tax still has to be paid, plus they have had it since January up for sale.

She'll be mine someday!

S3 as in Series 3 jaaaaaaag?

Last edited:
Late '50s Ford Crown Victoria?

Crown Victoria, mid 50's I'd say.

Wow, that was so fast I nearly missed it. Thanks guys. I'll pass it on. There was another vote for 1955 Ford Fairlane, which we (and by "we" I mean me) have now learned is functionally the same. I guess Victoria and Crown Vic were trim levels. Sad how ugly a Crown Vic became by this decade.

It, very ironically, killed itself with fire. The engine is dead, so we won't bother repairing it, even if the body survived with almost no damage.

Somehow, I'm not surprised.... and probably neither is anyone else with Mitsu experience....

can i borrow your WD21?:p

Last edited:
My WD21 is illegal to export from the US. Some of the modifications are considered to be or actually are munitions. I can't even drive it into Mexico without removing a ton of stuff.

Kathy Morningside: Of course it has a gun. It's Texas! Everybody has a gun.

Well shit. Better start saving then. Who knows, Maybe I'll get that fancy KIA Picanto i talked way back on this thread

Warning: the only serious part of this post is the Picanto one.

Last edited:
My WD21 is illegal to export from the US. Some of the modifications are considered to be or actually are munitions. I can't even drive it into Mexico without removing a ton of stuff.

<Q>
And do try to bring it back in one piece this time.
</Q>

Ok, I want to hear about these modifications!

Let's just say I don't have to worry about weapons or ammo for all my passengers or myself come the next zombie invasion. :p :D

^I call shotgun.

I lol'd, I am sorry.

Let's just say I don't have to worry about weapons or ammo for all my passengers or myself come the next zombie invasion. :p :D

You have made it into some sort of bond car haven't you?

I want my beetle to have guns >: