Random Thoughts....

You haven't driven to Melbourne yet?

Yeah I have, several times. But I'm heading up to Dimboola, that's further away from here than Melbourne.

EDIT: Ooh! Nice lightning going on outside..... Not surprised, it's been humid like the tropics here today.

SECOND EDIT: My brother has just informed me that the finance news guy on ABC News referred to something as 'going along all nicely and tickety-boo!' earlier this evening. Or, something too that effect. 'Tickety-boo' is now officially my 'Favourite random thing to say' for the evening. :lol:

Last edited:
I wonder how the humidity in Australia compares to the humidity in Texas?

My apartment feels like it's trapped in a fat man's armpit again...so, I guess it'll start to rain soon. :(

1 down, 3 to go......

url

Got pwned by fucken afterburnt turbojet+"ramjet" flight system (ie Similar to P&W J58) because I had a massive mental blank and couldn't remember one of the equations, but anyway, stressing about it now won't change the marks.

Last edited:
Just wait until he starts to use words, the cuteness goes through the roof from there. Yesterday Maud actually said "frietjes" for the first time when I was cooking some fries for me (and her, she's always jonesing for fries). The list of words she uses is fast approaching 50 entries :cool:

I am eargely waiting for that. So far, Carlo is still doing just the regular mumbling babies usually do.:lol:

Big ass thunderstorm outside atm.

I'm feeling a bit rotten today. Had a sore throat for the last 3 days, now I've got a headache and a bit of a fever. And I also got hit in the face by a basketball today.

And it's getting cloudy outside. Therefore, I'm feeling sleepy. Oh joy...

Good luck.

I'm feeling a bit rotten today. Had a sore throat for the last 3 days, now I've got a headache and a bit of a fever. And I also got hit in the face by a basketball today.

And it's getting cloudy outside. Therefore, I'm feeling sleepy. Oh joy...

I'm in the same boat, I also find I make shit tons of typographical errors when I'm feeling sick.

Annnnd done. Went better than I was expecting, so hopefully I pulled a decent grade.

1 down, 3 to go......

url

Got pwned by fucken afterburnt turbojet+"ramjet" flight system (ie Similar to P&W J58) because I had a massive mental blank and couldn't remember one of the equations, but anyway, stressing about it now won't change the marks.

tests like that are crap, they should give you all the standard equations and constants and crap to everyone sitting the exam... finding the right formula "in the real world" takes 30 seconds if you're sitting at a computer with internet, or 1 minute or so if you have a smart-phone pretty much regardless where you are in the world....

I think I'm going to go to Old Navy tonight and get one of those pathetically ugly seasonal tshirts to wear to my parents' Halloween party. I didn't realize until the other day that Halloween was on a Saturday and I don't have any excuses to not go and they'll make fun of me if I don't costume. Hopefully it'll make up for its inevitable cheesy ugliness in cheapness.

Or maybe I'll just put a black long sleeve t underneath my orange polo. I wonder if that counts.

Took a drive down to Whidbey Island with a friend yesterday, despite the crappy day I was merely reminded just how beautiful the state I live in is :) And I had a great time, met up with a couple friends and hung out until the pouring rain and descending darkness told us it was time to head home.

I've considered pinning Puffalumps all over my body and going as the giant puffamonster from planet Lump or something odd like that.

That still sounds like too much work this year. Plus, whichever ones end up on my bottom would end up considerably lumpier afterwards...

I wish somebody had taken a picture of my spiffy Dr. McNinja getup from last night. Oh, and some guy stole my sword. At least I still have the lab coat!

Got my first paycheck from my new job today !!! And it's actually a lot bigger than I originally thought !!! AND they are only going to get bigger from now on !!! Woooohoooo !!!!

:thumbsup::clap::cheers::thumbup::drool::banana:

Yes, I am somewhat pleased. Is it obvious ?